Second Marriage[Zerg](5)

"Males should all know that the official website of the Fertility Promotion Association allows you to submit matching intentions." A male commented in the post.

"Huh? Is there anyone who wants to take over Ning Bai now? Warrior!"

"No, no, I can still ask the police to deal with a C-level female insect with a broken mind. Ning Bai, with a broken mind... Although he is only a B-level, I'm afraid I haven't called the police yet. He killed him."

"A military female is an army female. No matter how good-looking Ning Bai is, she is not as soft and lovely as Ya female. He is so dangerous now and he doesn't have a penny of property. What should I do with him? Those military medals can't be sold for much money. The most valuable one has been trampled to pieces."

"It's cool to be a ghost under the peony flowers. I've already signed up on the official website. When Ning Bai arrives at my house, I'm going to invite my three good brothers to come over and enjoy it together, hehehehehe."

"Ning Bai is like this now. It is estimated that the military will not protect him. When the time comes, which brother is lucky enough to play more tricks. Military females are very tolerant. Anyway, if the female slave dies, we will die. At most, the males will be called to the police station for a few words of education. I've been there, and it's totally fine. The females at the police station will even ogle you."

"Brothers who are matched with Ning Bai remember to take photos and videos to benefit the public, or hold a 'male insect social event'. Ning Bai has no money, so it is not an exaggeration to use him to make some money."

...

...

Chu An didn't finish reading the following posts. The replies from strangers on the Internet became more and more explicit, which made him feel sick.

He closed the forum and opened the official website of the Fertility Promotion Association. The latest list of forced matches for females was very long. Ning Bai's name was stuffed in an inconspicuous position in the middle, but the accompanying photo was extremely eye-catching.

I am afraid that no other female insect will have light golden hair like Ning Bai. It is soft, fluffy and shiny. It reminds Chu An of a stray dog ​​with light yellow fur that he brought home when his parents were still alive.

Later, his parents passed away one after another, and the stray dog ​​also got lost. Chu An graduated from university and took the civil service examination in another city. He was busy with work. He wanted to raise a puppy in his small home where he lived alone, but he never got one...

It was getting dusk, and Chu An's mood dropped inexplicably. Even the notification that the royalties had been paid didn't make him happy.

He took a few more glances at Ning Bai's ID photo, and directly closed the official website of the Fertility Promotion Association without submitting his intention to sign up.

...

Another day passed, and the gossip about Ning Bai's divorce case was still hot.

Some people said that they saw Ning Bai being escorted to a medical institution and being forced to install a bracelet that suppressed mental fluctuations.

The function of the bracelet was described in the post as miraculous, saying that it was the greatest innovation of modern technology. It could effectively protect the life safety of male insects, disintegrate the will and fighting power of female insects, and completely destroy the female insect's mental power in an instant. Silently destroyed.

Some people also say that a large-scale fund-raising has been secretly organized within the army. Many military women have donated all their private money to help Major General Ning Bai reshape a "Golden Eagle Medal".

Others say that the military will never give up on Ning Bai. The fact that Ning Bai entered the compulsory matching list so quickly is the result of the military's negotiation.

The military wants to quickly find a male insect to provide stable mental comfort to Ning Bai, because the front line has been very unstable recently, and they need Major General Ning Bai to lead the army to fight.

"Can males of C and below provide any effective mental comfort? It's better to take medicine."

"Upstairs, be careful and don't talk nonsense."

"Females, stop dreaming. If the medicine really worked, Ning Bai wouldn't be like this."

Another day passed.

The two most popular posts in the Xingwang Forum's miscellaneous discussion section are as follows:

"The rumor is that Ning Bai has been forcibly matched with a D-level male insect, D-level!"

"Second-level staff member asked for three days off from work because he was preparing for marriage!"

At this moment, Chu An was listening to the editor's roar with the communicator on, begging for mercy from the editor.

"Editor, please listen to my explanation. I won't lie to you. I was really forced to match. It was a forced match. I don't know what happened. I didn't sign up. I refused, but it was useless."

"Yes, yes, thank you, Interstellar omni-channel recommended advertising space, you have secured the best promotion for me, and I can earn one million star coins in royalties in one day, but I really don't have time to update 200,000 words in five days. I didn't save the manuscript, you know..."

"I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Forced matching is also marriage, and marriage is starting a family. Family is very important."

"I did refuse, but since I can't refuse, I think I should have a sense of responsibility and mission."

"Remember what you told me before, he is a very bright star, a very bright, golden star."

The author has something to say:

Chu An: A sense of responsibility and mission is worthy of being a civil servant.

Chapter 03 Signing

Ning Bai was delivered to Chu An's doorstep by people from the Fertility Promotion Association at dusk.

It's better to say "send" than "deposit".

Two loaded female insects held Ning Bai's arms and dragged him into the yard, followed by a male and a female.

Judging from their temperaments, the male and female insects at the back should be the two leaders of the Fertility Promotion Association.