chapter 1

Atharv pov~

finally,i am returning back to my home after years and i am very much excited to meet my family papa mumma and my most special my Dadi. she must be waiting for me making all my favourite dishes for me. we share a great bond with each other but unfortunately she was born in the wrong generation because she is the most romantic one in the whole house she use to call my father boring and teases him and wanted him to be little more of what he is to her wife(my mom) because she thinks he is little workaholic and does not pay attention to her wife but i don't think so after all my parents had love marriage and i am the only son of my parents so, i think that would be the reason she must think of and yes i have also heard that my mum also had a desire for a baby girl after i was born but nothing goes as planned god have their own plans.. 

oh finally, i reached home lets get out of the car and meet my sweet and loving family

he went inside his house greeted all the members and sat between his mom and dad kissing her mom which made his dadi jealous.

AUTHOR pov~

Atharv is an ambivert good for the family and friends and rude for others. he is very strict towards his work. and can't tolerate lies....

Rajiv pov~(Atharv's father)

We are invited for the college 59th year celebration and we have to go as we are the trustee of the college we have to attend the function and Atharv you are coming with uss...

Atharv pov~

no dad you go i am not coming there pleaseee i don't want to be a part of it you handle that function pleasee you and mom go there and enjoy me and dadi will stay at home and will spend some time together

Dadi~

yes, Rajiv you go with shweta(atharv's  mom) we (atharv and dadi) want some of our alone time we will enjoy together at home by some of our personal talk.

(Rajiv and shweta agreed)

they all had their ice-cream together and went to sleep...

then suddenly knock's on atharv room..

hey!!!!! you atharv said

___________________________________________

What do you think who will be in Atharv's room at this time

This is my first book and it's the first chapter I hope you all will like it