Chapter 5

Hello readers....... I hope you all are liking the chapters do vote and comment

As I had already told earlier that this is my first book I am experiencing a new thing and the love I am getting from you are is amazing

Atharv pov~

finally i got to know about her name it's "Roohi" but whatever her name would be i will call her mine only mine i need her anyhow she will become Mrs.Roohi Atharv Shekhawat for sure..

but now i am really tensed what is she going to do and if the professor did anything wrong i will burn him alive..

while i was busy in my thoughts she stood up and went towards the professor

if she feels uncomfortable with him so why is going near him

bhai, Roohi saved me (rohan)

ohh!! my jaan saved her classmate (Atharv)

than she went and solved the question and while she was solving the question his professor had an eye on her he was staring at her continiously (Atharv)

i will make his life a living hell as soon as the class gets over (Atharv)

i went to solve the problem because the professor was not in the mood to leave rohan so i had to do it(Roohi)

ok she solved the problem and is coming back(Atharv)

i came back and sat on my place and took a deep breathe as a sign of releif (Roohi)

i will take you extra class today (professor)

leaving everyone in shock

this professor is not leaving any chance to took advantage of my jaan (Atharv)

Atharv pov~

the professor started teaching on a very serious note but his eyes were on my jaan making her uncomfortable and my jaan was continously adjusting her dress which made me more worried so in order to make her comfortable i just gave him a sign to take deep breathe and to drink some water but i am feeling so much weak in my inner self as i can't do anything for her because she told me to be silent and i can't refuse but if the proffesor does anything wrong one more time then the professor with his family is going to suffer for his deed but i think there is something more wrong with my baccha as i saw some mark on her hand while she was adjusting her dress..

then the professor gave them some question to solve and after 5 minutes of giving them problems he came towards Roohi and is looking at her notebook and then he told..

Roohi you are an expert in these question and tried to touch her in her shoulder par humare hote hue hum aisa hone nhi de sakte the so i kept my hand in between  his hand and her shoulder but without touching her because i can't touch her without her permission unhone humpe trust kiya hai hum unka trust aise tod nhi sakte..

and after some time the class ended me with my jaan left the class and went straight towards the office

Roohi pov~

after the class ended me and mr.Shekhawat left the class and i thanked him for being there with me and he just nodded in response and then we went straight to the office he got busy in his work and me in my work but only i know how he has controlled his anger in the class after completing my work i was leaving for my house and then i was called by the same proffesor again and the boy who came to call me spoke infront of Mr.Shekhawat so he told the boy to call the professor in the office she will not go anywhere but then i got a call from bhaiya to reach home as soon as possible so i left the college by just informing the vice-principal.

after i reached home i saw dad mom and bhaiya having a deep discussion about something then i entered my room and changed my dress then bhaiya told me that he had decided to marry me with one of his friend's relative's and i don't have any option except to say yes..

Atharv pov~

i called the professor in the office how dare he called her to meet her all alone he is going to pay for this thank god she left for home because i don't have the courage to speak anything infront of her. her eyes are enough to kill me but i am worried about the mark in her hand..

author pov~

bichara Atharv jiske gusse se puri duniya darti hai aur wo apni duniya (Roohi) se darta hai Roohi ko kuch bolne ki jarurat hi nhi hai uska bas ek baar Atharv ko dekhna aur wo samajh jata hai Roohi ko kya kehna hai.. isiliye usne class me us professor ko kuch nhi kaha par ab wo professor ki khair nhi

Atharv called nishant and told him to provide him all the information about Roohi and he told yes and then Atharv end's the call then the professor came he just fired him without thinking twice and called her classmates to gather all the information about the professor and what all things he had done to make her uncomfartable and then he left the college and went home thinking about her then in the night he murdered the professor brutally with his whole family for molesting her and taunting her infront of the whole class and he ordered his men to throw their body in diffrent areas of the city and came back home with all blood stained in his dress and took a refreshing bath with her thaughts all over his mind and calling her mine over and over again

next morning

Atharv woke up when his phone starts ringing at first he just ignored the call but his phone continued ringing then he picked up the call without seeing the caller id and started speaking what happened is anyone dead why you are disturbing me now speak otherwise you know death is also a sleep.

sir, i have collected all the information about thar girl (nishant said)

what you have all the information about Roohi (Atharv)

yes,sir i already mailed you (nishant)

ok, thank you (Atharv)

and then he hanged up the call

and after reading all the information he straight went to the washroom came out after 10 minutes and went downstairs calling his dadi maa dadi maa as his dadi was sitting with his mom and talking

ha beta kya hua kyu aise aawaz de rhe hai aap (dadi said)

dadi wo humse dur ja rhi hai unhe rok le (Atharv)

kon beta aapse kon dur ho rha hai humme batae (dadi replied)

dad...dadi wo rooh humari rooh ki shadi hone wali hai wo humse dur ho jayegi dadi pleasee kuch kijiye (Atharv)

chiku beta aaram se aap baithiye aur bataiye kya hua hai aur ye rooh kon hai...?? (dadi)

Atharv~

dadi wo Roohi hum unse bohot pyar karne lage hai hum unhe khona nhi chahte pleasee dadi isi week  unki engagement hai dadi pleasseeee... 

par beta puri baat to batao Roohi kon hai aap unse kaha mile..?(shweta)

Maaa, maa wo humne Roohi ko pehli baar college me dekha tha library me humme unse tab hi pyar ho gya tha hum sure nhi the isiliye humne socha thoda time ruk jate hai hum pehle khud sure ho jaye fir aapko bataenge aur isiliye humne nishant ko kaha tha unke barre me pata lagane ki wo kaha rehti hai unke parents kaise hai ...etc kyuki humne kabhi unhe smile karte hue bhi nhi dekha par dadi unke ghar wale unki shadi are shadi kya maa unke ghar wale unhe kisi ko bech rhe hai maa pleasee kuch kijiye hum unke bina nhi ji sakte...

par beta wo kon hai kaha rehti hai unke parent's karte kya hai aur wo unke sath aisa kyu kar rhe hai (dadi and Shweta asked being curious and worried at the same time)

haa beta Roohi ki photo bhi to dikhaiye humme (dadi)

__________________________________________

I am thinking to upload two chapters in a week is that fine with you all please let me know about it ..

Chalo if you all had enjoyed this chapter than wait for the next one

Till then bye bye take care.....