chapter 2

Atharv pov~

hey you!! atharv said

yes me my child his dadi replied in responce

Dadi maa you have not gone to bed till now you must sleep in time na this is not good for your health.

yaa i know now don't you teach me what to do (dadi replied)

have you taken your medicine (Atharv asked)

yes. dadi replied

so tell why are you here at this time what happened (Atharv asked)

i wanted to talk to you (dadi replied)

no, no dadi pleasee not now it's not the time for you to start (he replied)

Dadi replied~

why not bacche, i am being concerned for your future i just want to you get married as sson as possible and start a new life of your's have a wife have children's and have more than two kids not one like your dad.

i want you to get married to a girl who can take care of your's and your children and i want this before i die.... because it's already time your dada is calling me....but i would not go unless you get married from the girl i choose for you....

no dadi pleaseee i don't want to get married now and specially to the girl i don't even know what about the our compatibility (Atharv replied)making puppy face

are you in love with someone if yes, pleaseee tell me who is she where she live what her name pleasee chiku pleaseee tell me (dadi asked)

author~

yes, dadi call Atharv by different nicknames like- chiku,chinnu, laddu beta etc........

Atharv pov~

dadi pleasee don't call me by such name i am a grown up man now and haa i am not in love with anyone except my family and specially you my dadi maa.

and yes if i will fall in love with anyone you will be the first one i will inform even before the girl also I promise.... so for now stop this shaadi wala scene and let's sleep we will enjoy tommorow together after mumma papa will leave for the function

ok. dadi replied

but we will have our favourite ice-cream

no it's not good for your health (Atharv said)

everything is good till my chiku is with me (dadi replied)

ok he said forcefully...

now go to sleep dadi otherwise it will affect your health

goodnight, love you beta dadi said

good night dadi maa (he also relied)

next morning

Rajiv pov~

rajiv called Atharv downstairs and asked him to call doctor as shweta was not felling well and also had fever and was not able to get off her bed

Atharv did what was he asked for and within 15 minutes the doctor arrived and went to check shweta she was having high fever body pain and she was dehydrated due to which she need to take rest and have more liquid....

then Shweta said,

she will not be able to attend the college function. so, she asked Atharv to go with his father who was sitting holding her hand

Atharv was not ready to go and he told her mom that he will not go whatever the situation maybe and told his father to go alone...

Dadi pov~

chinnu, beta pleasee it is an important function your mom is not well so you need to go with your father afterall you have to handle all this things including your business.....