Chapter 4

Roohi pov~

i reached home and changed to night dress and went straight to the kitchen to make dinner for everyone and after some time bhai and papa came they want to their room got freshen up and they both along with mom came to have dinner so as usual i served them and they began to eat i stood there and watched them if any one need something then after they finished eating i took all the dishes and washed all the utensils cleaned up the dinning table and the kitchen and went to sleep yes i usually skip meal when i feel like my heart is getting heavy inside. i went straight to my room locked the door and laid down in the floor then suddenly someone started beating the door.

Atharv pov~

we reached home and we all are having dinner together and dad is talking about the event and college with dadi and mom and is praising the girl who gave the speech at last and that girl who came to help me was talking about her but who cares my mind is still stucked in the library who was that girl i just want to know who she was she didn't looked at me for once

where every girl tries their best to gain attention from me and to become my girlfriend or atleast the all just want to make out with me and she didn't even looked at me i was occupied with all this all thoughts when i heard dadi calling my name atharv beta and i came in all my senses in order to responce her.

what happenend to you?? she asked

nothing dadi maa (i replied)

then, where are you lost what are you thinking about (dadi asked)

no dadi maa i was just thinking about college (i replied)

ohh!! ok (she said in responce)

Atharv what are you doing why did you lied to her what is happening to you this is your first time you lied to her what has she done to you why can't to take her out of her mind (Atharv said to himself)

finish your dinner (maa said)

i just nooded in responce

what happened Atharv you are not felling like eating you does not liked it so just tell me i will make something for you (Shweta asked)

no mom i does not feel like eating something (Atharv replied)

but why you have not even taken a single bite from your plate (Shwetasaid)

mom i don't want to eat i want to sleep so i am going in my room

good night everyone.(Atharv)

what happened to him? (dadi and Shweta asked to rajiv)

i don't know he was alright in the function he talked to the teachers and staff also and was happy with their work. but he looked little lost after he came from the library.(rajiv)

there is something that's bothering him (dadi)

leave him alone for now he will be fine tommorow and if not we will talk to him later (Rajiv said  dadi and Shweta agreed with him)

with this they all went back to sleep.

Atharv pov~

humme kya ho rha hai, itni bachani (restless) kyu ho rhi hai humme nind kyu nhi aa rhi hai humara dimagh library me hi hai... pata nhi kon thi wo hum kyu soch rhe hai unke liye itna aisa pehle kabhi nhi hua ki hum kisi ke bare me itna soche khair thi bhi to itni khubsurat ek pal ke liye aisa lag rha tha mano swarg se koi apsara aayi ho par unke chehre (face) me halki si bhi smile nhi thi par unhone humme ek baar dekha tak nhi kya hum itne bure hai ek nazar to dekh hi sakti thi na wo humme kya wo unka phone humse zyada accha hai....