chapter 3

Author~

Atharv is a multi billionaire 26 year old businessman

Roohi is 21 years old and an introvert inteligent and multi talented girl

Roohi pov~

today we are having an event in our college and i don't took part in it because i don't want to do anything i am just tired of all this stuff but i heard that our college new trustee are invited as cheif guest and i have to go to college to see all the stuffs are going in their proper way... and this all responsibilities are given to me by the principal of our college but the function will start at 12 noon and it's 10:30 am and i am all ready to go and i have done all my work now i have to go to college and instruct all the participants to behave well infront of the new guest.

Atharv pov~

it's already 11:45 and we have almost reached to the college yes i came because dadi insisted i don't know what i will be do by seeing them performing and enjoying but this is important for us afterall we are the trustee

after 5 minutes, we reached our destination and now we are welcomed by the principal and not we are sitting in the principal's office and are talking about the college and staff and ofcourse the students and the overall college decorum... and punctuality

and then suddenly one of the professor came to the room and informed the principal that all the things are ready and all the students are waiting for us to join the celebration

Roohi pov~

all the things are ready and it's as always before time i already informed sir about it he must be on his way to call them and i was told to be present in the entrance when the guest arrives but i am having some work so, i told my classmate to be present there i have to do many work and i left the place where the event was going to take place and went to library in seach of peace... because library is the only place in the whole college where i find peace i use to sit here alone and read books it's helps me to escape from the real world for some time but i am little tensed for the function because i heard Mr and Mrs.Shekhawat were coming before but Mrs.Shekhawat is not well so Mr.Shekhawat came with his son and his son is strict and no one has the audacity to speak infront of him what if things not go as planned what if he became angry and doesn't like the function

ohh!! Roohi stop overthinking such senarios nothing wrong will happen every thing will go as planned and let me text to yashika if there is emergency she will call me
(yashika~ Roohi's friend)

now let's get back to my reading..

Atharv pov~

me and dad are welcomed by the students and all the teaching staff members we sat in our place with the college principal and informed the principal to start the function as soon as possible because i am little worried about mom and dadi they are alone at home with the staff members what if they need something let me text dadi and inform staff to call or text me if dadi and mom need something and with this the function started everyone is enjoying the function and i must say the preformance is very smooth and the decoration is also great the program continues without any obstacle because of the preparation of the student and time management was also great and suddenly two and half hour passed talking and enjoying in the event and then suddenly i got a call from dadi as soon as the phone rings i got up and was searching for a silent place all i wanted just to talk to dadi and in search of silence i found library and i have heared form the principal that the library is sound proof so there must be silence and it's an event going on in the college so no one will be there so with this thought i got inside the library and saw a girl getting out the library without even looking at me. she just went out of the library eyes stuck at her phone she is the first girl in the world who shows zero interest for me she is little different from the other girl....

Roohi pov~

the event was going to end when suddenly i got a call from yasika she needs me so i just told her that i am coming and kept the book in the place and was leaving when i saw someone entering library i didn't who was he as i was in a hurry and also got a message to come fast so i just left the library without bothering who was him and when i reached i heard all the program has came to an end and principal had told me give a thank you speech for all the students, teachers,non teaching staff and our guest so i did the same as i was told to then informed all the students about the science exibition and with this the program came to an end and principal with the guest leave but i could not Mr.Shekhawat son anywhere in that place.

ohh!! the library man was it him i didn't paid any attention....

while everyone was leaving the place when i just saw time it was already getting late and i have to reach home at time otherwise there will be an another issue and i will end up getting hurt. so with this thought i left for home.

Atharv pov~

the event got over when i was busy talking with dadi dad informed me to directly come to the principal's office and as i am new here so, the principal is sending someone to take me from library as i informed dad about it in the call but my mind is still stuck in that girl who was she. she didn't looked at me once i got occupied with all this thought when i heard someone calling me as "SIR" "sir" i came back in my senses and replied and she was a girl who came to take me to the office and she asked let's go everyone is waiting i nodded my head in responce of her and she started talking to me Sir how was the celebration did you like it and i told yes in her responce and then she asked me about the speech but i didn't heard any so i asked her about it so she informed me about it and with this we reached to the office and within 15 minutes we left for home.

Author pov~

as i told earlier Atharv in very arrogant in nature and does not like to talk anyone easily except his loved ones and he does not express any of his fellings to the outside world except her anger that also in his office if someone lies to him or didn't do things at given time overall he is very strict towards his work which makes them the one of the greatest and richest businessman..