Chapter Five

A/n: Sorry this took so long to get out. I was having a rather rough patch with writing where nothing seemed to be going the way I wanted it to..but I hope that you enjoy this chapter regardless!! If you notice any errors, please let me know so I can fix them!

(Song I was listening too; Why: Stray Kids new song.)

Once dinner had been delivered and they had a movie going, Y/n pulled her phone out, took a quick picture of the hybrids replacing her screensaver with the picture she had just taken. She tucked her phone back into her pocket at the sound of the movie moving to the fight scene. She and the hybrids had devoured the food when it got there so they could watch the movie without distractions, plus Han was insistent that she put on Mission Impossible. Y/n popped the dvd in the DVD play and went back to the couch. Y/n sat curled up with I.N in his fox form curled up on her lap, Hyunjin in his ferret form resting against her neck and Felix in his cat form curled up against her side while the others stayed in their human form and either sat on the couch or on the floor. BangChan had his back pressed against the couch just in front of Y/n, a content smile on his face.

As the movie droned on and on, Y/n noticed that the hybrids that were content to be in their animal form had fallen asleep on her and she couldn't help but coo at them. She carefully pulled Hyunjin from where he was curled up and cradled him in her arms. He buried himself into her arms and a small squeak left his lips before he curled into a ball and continued to sleep. Y/n smiled before finding herself falling asleep as well. Looking around one last time, she noticed the others had also fallen asleep and the credits of the movie were rolling. She carefully grabbed the remote and turned the tv off before laying her head back against the couch and falling asleep. She felt warm with the hybrids that were pressed against her. A smile on her lips.

Waking up the next morning, she sat up from the couch and stretched her arms. Standing up and walking over to the kitchen, she began to pull out pots and pans and food from both the fridge and the pantry. She perked up at the sound of the hybrids slowly waking up and yawning loudly. She cracked a few eggs into a bowl and whipped them around before adding salt, pepper, and a cinnamon/sugar mixture to the eggs. She grabbed the three loaves of bread and carefully got the bread covered in the egg mixture. I.N moved over to her side and watched with slightly wide eyes as she placed them on the griddle. She smiled at the cute squeak that left his mouth. As Y/n finished making breakfast, she instructed I.N and Felix to set the table and get the drinks from the fridge.

Breakfast was uneventful. Everyone was still trying to wake up from their slumber even as they ate. Y/n figured it would be a lazy day for them and quickly finished her breakfast. She stood from the chair and walked over to the sink, rinsing off her plate and putting it in the dishwasher. The others watched her then walk towards the bathroom. "She must have school or something this morning." Hyunjin mumbled, his ferret ears twitching on his head. The others nodded their heads before finishing up their breakfast so they could go do what they wanted to do. Felix and Seungmin decided to go downstairs and play on the Xbox Y/n had recently bought, and Changbin started using the workout set she purchased . Chan sat on the couch reading a book while I.N and Jisung were watching a movie. Hyunjin had opted to settle in the chair but the fireplace and take a nap. Minho was currently in the kitchen cleaning the last of breakfast up before going back to the couch and sitting down.

Y/n walked back out, dressed in what looked to be work out clothes. A smile sat on her lips as she walked back over to them. "I believe I promised a day of jogging/running on the trail behind my house." She said, watching and gauging their reactions. The tiger, panther, wolf, leopard, fox and dog all jumped from the couch and darted for the door. Their eyes lit with excitement. Hyunjin and Felix stayed where they were sitting, a not so excited look on their faces. Y/n giggled before scooping the two hybrids into her arms. The ferret let a surprised squeak fall from his mouth. Felix just nuzzled into her chest, a happy purr spilling from his throat. "I know you two don't like going out but it will give you guys a chance to stretch your body. You haven't been out of the house for a long time and I want to let you guys experience the outside." Y/n said, running her finger over the ferret's head. Y/n quickly snapped the collars onto the six waiting and excited hybrids before opening the door.