Even If You Say

The years that have been past will never come back,and the things we have lost are greater than anything.

Utahime went to Singapore to further continue her studies and she left everything behind.

What I've heard from there is that Yaga Sensei advised her to become a teacher.

But for her studies she Went to Singapore in the middle of her graduation.No one had thought of it.

Shoko was talking with her intern, who joined the clinic 6 months ago. The name of the intern is "Rumi" .

Rumi:- So ma'am who's this girl we are treating

Shoko:- she is One of our precious Friend, I didn't let you enter here because you were new. But now that I believe you. You can take care of her as well.

Rumi:- Ma'am she's in a weird vegetative situation. Her heart is beating but sometimes she stops breathing .

Shoko:- this is bothering me , it's been more than 6 years and still no response to my medicine.

Rumi:- Ma'am who's that black haired guy who always visits her.

Shoko:- oh Geto! He's also a friend,and Maybe a special friend to her.

Shoko:- Rumi I personally believe that's why you are here,I believe you won't break my trust . Only higher ups know about her and no one else.

Rumi:- ma'am I am a trained person, I know what it means to keep secrets.

Rumi:- I have heard that the Iori Clan is quite talented in reserve curse .
Earlier the girl you were talking about, She's from Iori Clan?

Shoko:- Yes you mentioned about the Iori clan right now.. so I had to mention her as well.

Rumi:- Ma'am I'm telling you, we should try her power to treat this girl.

Shoko:- That's true only if someone would have helped us.

Someone entered the scene:-

Rumi Get attentive to that person.

Rumi:-Oh Gojo San , please come.

It was Gojo, he came to Riko's Chamber from time to time.

Shoko:- Gojo! What brought you here?

Gojo:- Nothing much , any report!

Shoko:- She's not reciprocating to the medicine as usual. Her breathing is light. And also Geto Sits here for hours.

Gojo:- Did he!

Shoko:- I can't believe just one incident can change our life that much.

Rumi:- Sir should I say a suggestion?

Gojo:- what's that?

Shoko:- Rumi but we're not fully sure, are we?

Rumi:- ma'am it's better than having no progress.

Gojo:- I want to hear!.

Rumi:- Do you know anyone from Iori Clan?

The memory of Utahime just flashed before his eyes.
He put all the courage on those words.

Gojo:- I used to.

Rumi:- oh no that's bad than, you know that Iori Clan know a very much powerful reverse curse technique. Which only run through their blood.

Shoko:- Gojo I've also read about that. But the thing is the chance are almost 5/10 .

Gojo:- shoko told me sooner,you have seen Geto, how he's been wondering since years I can't saw him like this we need to try this.

Shoko:- but How?

Gojo:- I have to request them.

Shoko:- will they listen you? Somehow Iori family is not very happy with you specially.

Gojo:- We'll have to find a way out. Why don't you ask them.

Shoko:- A mere doctor like me who have no family background should never visit these kind of places,got that .

Gojo sat beside Riko's body .. it's not breathing but heart is pounding.
For 6 years he kept thinking that day and that night.

He lost 2 precious parts of his life. One is with him but not answering, another one does't want to answer.

Shoko:- Gojo why don't you try connecting to Senpai.?

Gojo had tried everything in this 6 years of Span but She never connected him. She's just disappeared.

Shoko:- Do you really have guts to do so Gojo?

Gojo just looked at her.

After somedays Gojo recieved a message from his family. They are asking Gojo to come for a family banquet ,The banquet will be join by some other clan as well , its what said to be a grand banquet.

He couldn't get the situation ,he just thought he would skip off. But something caught on him,it said there will be Iori clan as well.

Gojo thought this could become a chance to ask them about this. Or maybe Utahime will come on the banquet.

Gojo went to talk to Yaga principle .

Gojo :- Principle , do you know that this year the families holding a great banquet ?

Yaga:- I have heard about it , so you are invited there?

Gojo :- Of course i am , theres no way they be holding this big event without me .

Yaga:- So is megumi also going ?

Gojo:- not now, I will use him, someday much more special.

Yaga :- what ever you want to do that kid, I cant intervene. It was you who Toji made this request. Btw do you know where is Toji now.

Gojo:- Who knows, if hes even alive or dead.

After saying that gojo left the school , he was summoned by his family afterwards .

every other higher ups from Gojo clan was sitting there.

Gojo entered the room ,

Gojo:- Oya oya , I thought the banquet was after one week , but I guess , I teleported after 1 week .

one of the maid came and let him sit on ground and the position was like he was confronting them.

Gojo:- Can you all look other side .

Gojo's grandmother said:- You are 27 now so, how are you planning to extend our lineage.

this was very unpredictable for GOJO .
He was drinking the tea, He spat all the tea into her face.
Cough* cough*

"Oye Oldie have you finally lost it"? Gojo asked.

Grandma:- Uhh!! Can you see all these people they are waiting for your marriage that's why they brought a proposal for arrange marriage.

Gojo:- *With disgust face* Huh!!! Is that why you summoned me here?
I'm done, I'm going from here.

Gojo left from there.

"We have told you he is not that easy fish" An official said to Grandma.

Grandma:- He will. I just have to use another thing.