2. going back~

HOLA READERS
here is new chapter.....

enjoy it and show ur Love by votes comments and don't forget to follow for further updates....

when u read my story click on vote button also guys it's gives motivation to write....

TARGET 🎯-
25+ votes
10+ comments

secretsoul
_--_-_-_--_-__-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--__--_-_-_-_-_-

AROHI POV-
we reached home and mom left for her room.
i took a long breath and gone to my room.
i open the door and sit on bed..
my room was mostly black type but a quite elegant with few different colours.
on the wall left side on the door there were pic of my small family
'mom me karan aunt uncle'
that was beautiful decorated by pics and with some lights.
in the another wall right side from the door.
my guitar my pics with my bestie my skates shoes were hanging and  sports stuff was there...
there were a book shelf too which contains my prizes .
'arohi whatever happens today is not part of daily basis we used to live happy let's make them happy '
i wore my shoes mostly i have shoes that can turn in skates....

i came out of room only meet quiteness.
i enter in my brother room and he was doing homework
'arghh that kid always study study'- i internally said
i go very quitely near him and
BOOOOOOO

"ahhhhhhhhh"- he shouted and i laughed like hell
"uuuu"- he said and grab a pillow and throw up on my face
"oke now u pissed me off"- i said while throwing pillow
"u started u bitch"- he shouted
"ohhh thank you I'm bitch than u re my brother dog"- i said while throwing pillow back
"arghhhh uuuu "- he said annoyingly and throw his slipper on me...
"u kid how dare u"- i shouted and removing my shoes to throw on him
"no no noth this"- i mummered and grab his shoes and throw on his face with full speed but he dodged.

i was running in hall and he was behind me whatever we are getting in our hands we ar e throwing on each other without thinking that it can hurt badly too...

whole house is mess bcz of us. pillows are tored up and cotton is in whole hall along with some decorative objects on floor while some were safe but some broked..

sofa place was displaced and we are running like crazy shit...
"wow wow karan put it down or else aunt will kill us"- i said while he was holding ruhi aunt favourite vase to throw on me...
he was not ready to listen me he put that vase up in sky to throw on me...

"dare to do that and noone will wrose than me "- ruhi said while coming down with sia who was shocked to see the condition of hall....
karan frozed at his place while his hand is still in air holding the vase..
he gulped down and turned to see sia and ruhi
"leave that vase right now"- ruhi said and he left

crashed....

my eyes widen up by seeing the broken vase on floor.
i looked at vase than karan than again vase and again karan ...

"KARANNNNNNN"- aunt shouted and poor soul flinched...
i grabbed the skate shoes of his that were laying down on floor.
i grabbed his hand and we runned outside while i shout...

"WE WILL BE BACK SOON SORRY"
we runned outside the house and i throw shoes on karan and he catch  it and wore them fastly while removing the slippers..

"both of u stay here or elseeeee"- mom said while we looked at each other and nodded...
we hit our both legs together that cause opening of our shoes skates...