30. new room?

HOLA readers

I hope u will like this chapter...

TARGET 🎯 -
60+ VOTES
20+ COMMENTS

This story is for my friend whose birthday is today..

Thank you everyone for sending many wishes for her...

Enjoy your new chapter without target complete....

ENJOY IT

SECRETSOUL

-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__--_-_-_-_-_-_

Everyone is broke,stressed  and scared to lose arohi..

Everyone is searching everywhere but there were not even a slight clue about her disappearance and even Shalini and eknoor don't remember anything about where they stayed or what happens with them .
They don't even remember that Arohi came over a bridge to save them....

Every single person is searching everywhere in Rajasthan just in a hope of a single clue of arohi...

OTHER SIDE-

Arohi took a long breath when she saw her friends go inside the palace safely..

She looked towards the window to check where she was but she noticed they were covered with black curtains..
She took a long breath and started thinking to save herself from these people..

“Hiding your face like a coward”- arohi said sarcastically but those people ignore her in attitude..
She made fist of her hand and sat quietly.
She was tapping her leg on the car floor as she didn’t like to sit quietly ..
“Stop tapping”- one man said and now arohi ignored them royally..

“ boss was right.. she is just an extraordinary creature “- the same person said and arohi gave him a side look…

After 5 minutes the car stopped and both people tied up arohi hands before taking her out...

They came out of the car and stand in front a huge mansion that was no less than luxurious hella rich..

Arohi jaw dropped by seeing the mansion because it's completely her type..

Scary, elegant,dark and beautiful..

Both man hold her arms and start going inside ..
As soon as the enter the mansion she heared a voice ..

Voice like alexa...

“Welcome siddarth and Jack sir…

New member detected !!!”

As soon as the new member detected listen up siddarth put his fingerprints at a particular place and again that voice came..