48. dimple ?

Hola readers......

Hola my readers.....

New chapter update....

I need help

I'm out of story ideas...

If you have ideas for arohi and her family...

Arohi with her family scenes

Please share it with me....

Until then enjoy.....

Bye
Secretsoul

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_--_-__-_--__--__--_-__--__--_-__--__--__-_-_-_--__--__--_

Arohi is sleeping in her room because of  pills..
In the hall everyone was stressed and worried about arohi earlier behaviour…
“She is angry maybe “- rehaan said
“We have to talk to her “- vihaan said
Ishaan was silent the whole time..
“Hyyy everyone don’t worry let’s enjoy my di came .
She can’t be angry for long “- karan said to lighten up the mood and it’s kinda worked..

Everyone smiled at karan words and nodded but their smile was for a second only…
“Khamba khani hukum sa
Bhua ji and her daughter are here”- a guard said and everyone eyes widened up
“fuck no wayy”- ishaan shouted that make everyone flinched…

AROHI POV-
I slowly rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone..
I got 1 missed call from raghav..
Well they are very possessive for me ..
I always wear a necklace given by Lavanya di and a bracelet given by Cristal and both have a tracking device which gives them information about my heartbeats so they can sense if I’m in danger or resting ..
I picked up the call while packing my bag..
“arohi you have to go to my company “- raghav said
“Thank god I also don’t wanna stay in this house I will definitely go”- i said

He was telling her work and she opened the door of the room and came downstairs…

She cut the call downstairs and is now walking down…
She was wearing a black one piece dress that was up to her thigh covering them properly..
Above it she was wearing a jacket and heels along with open hairs and goggles…
I saw everyone was looking at me but I ignored and started going outside when I listened to someone's voice….
“ishaannnn”
I looked and saw that girl mohini again was stuck with ishaan
I definitely feel jealous but I don’t care anymore..
“so nosy”- I mummer and start going out
“Look still no respect and still these shitty clothes”- bhua ji said

My eyes became dark and I turned and I can say by my glance she gulped hard..
I went and grabbed a knife and came near her
“Next time I will not think twice about chopping your tongue”- I said while placing a knife near her eyes…
Everyone's eyes bulged out and siya was the first to shout at me …
“arohi is this a way to talk..
And you threaten her to kill her ! Are you out of your mind
“Ohh please mrs. Rajput mind your business and work don’t poke your nose in others works…”- arohi shouted and everyone froze
For a minute everything was quiet…
First my rude behaviour second Mrs.. Rajput instead of mom…
Siya stepped back and was about to fall but ayati and aktiri were fast enough to hold her…
“w…wh…what “- siya was able to say something but arohi just turned and was about to go when someone grabbed her hand..
She turned and saw ishaan.
Her heart skipped a beat for a second but their deeds were enough to make her hurt them..
Her life is basically ruined because of her own family..
“Arohi say sorry to aunt “- ishaan said calmly
I chuckled coldly and held his hand and removed it from me…
“It's better if outsiders didn't talk in someone else’s personal stuff”- I said and he left my hand with hurtful eyes ..
“arohi what’s wrong with you share with me I’m your best friend “- abhimanyu said
I looked at him and said –“ best friend who forgot to support his own best friend.”
“arohi enough is enough what’s wrong with you”- vihaan asked
“Mr. Rajput stays in your limits and what’s wrong with me is none of your concern..”

Arohi said and started going out ..
“A…a.rohi where are you going “- siya asked while showing pure worry on her face for her daughter..
“ where, why, when I go is none of your business..
For five years I was going out by myself so I will still repeat it so just mind your own world”- arohi said and left…

Siya falls on knees and starts crying while Vihaan carries her and takes her into the room and helps her so she will feel sleepy…
Ishaan left for his room while abhimanyu and Yuvraj were behind him…
Eknoor Shalini never expected this arohi and they didn’t want to increase their trouble so they left home…
Ruhi Rudra went to her room…
Karan didn’t say a word And just became quiet after listening to those words and ways of talking about her own sister…
Mohini and bhua ji were happy and started making more plans to make sure her family started to hate her too…

On the other side –
Arohi came to the Raghav office..
“good evening mam how can I help you”- receptionist ask
“I want to go in your boss cabin”- I said
“Sorry mam boss isn’t here for many years so we can’t allow anyone to go there without permission “- she said
I failed the raghav number and gave her phone…
“sorry mam you can go”- she said with a smile and I nodded
I came to the lift and everyone was looking at me but I didn’t care..
I came inside the raghav cabin and went near his Library…
“when you enter my cabin there will be a small book shelf filled with books.
Took the black colour book and behind it there is a button when you will click on it .
The Mafia room will be open go inside and open the 5th drawer there is a red colour file take it with you to your room and send me a pic of it”- arohi remind raghav words and she did as he said..
She took the file and went out when the receptionist again stopped her..
“Sorry mam to interfere but can I know why you are taking this file out”- she asked and I nodded a little and called raghav…
“thank you mam you can go”- the receptionist said while giving me the phone..
“great raghav your employees are good “- I said and he chuckled….
I took a shortcut from a small dark alley..
But
My legs stopped and my heart started beating fast my breaths became unusual..
“Hello … hello”- raghav was talking on call with me but I became a statue…
“please help somebody please help me”- a girl was shouting
“Arohi where are you and who is shouting”- raghav said while panicking…
“t….t….th…”- I was unable to talk
“Arohi you are strong right you can’t let that happen whatever happens with you go and fight “- raghav said
“Arohi you can do it…
Fight.fight.fight…”- he said and arohi reminded her of the most hurtful night…
Her hands were shivering..
“Please leave me “-that girl was continuously shouting..
Those lines were making her weak…

“arohi baccha you can’t let that happen with anyone right..
You are strong even if you can’t let it repeat with yourself…
Be brave and strong and fight”- siddarth words roam in her mind
She opened her eyes and her eyes were dark and she was looking hella dangerous…
She went near that girl and grabbed her hand and pulled her behind herself…
Raghav was still on call and there were alarms sent to everyone that arohi breaths are unusual and she is panicking…
Everyone was sitting in a conference call while raghav joined them..
Arohi gave her phone to that girl and came and kicked that man's face and he fell down…
She punched another man and he also fell down..
She removed her jacket and gave it to that girl while grabbing the collar of both men She called the cab and took them to the police station…
That unknown girl was with her the whole time wearing the jacket…
She dragged those men and threw them in front of the inspector.
“what is this”- inspector asked
“they were trying to harm her (point finger to that girl) I saved her”- arohi said
“Arrest them “- inspector said
“make sure they didn’t come out of jail or else “- she said and turned…
Her hands were shivering She snatched the phone from that girl and
“i….”- she was unable to talk ..
“Arohi take long breaths”- lavanya said
“Dii please come here “- arohi manages to speak while shuttering…

That girl came and held arohi and made her sit on a chair..
She took the phone from arohi and said
“What I do she is panicking “- that girl said
“she had a bag and it contains a pill packet gave her a pill and water please “- Cristal said and she did as they said…
Arohi starts feeling normal ..
“Dii bhai please come “- she said
“I will soon baccha”- lavanya said and she nodded and cut the call…

“sorry for troubling you”- arohi said and that girl smiled …
“it’s oke dii”- that girl said.
Arohi took out a dress and gave it to her …
“wear this “- she said and that look changed it in washroom…

“Can I wear this jacket too?”- that girl asked and arohi chuckled and nodded .

That girl wrapped that jacket to her waist..
Now both of them are walking on the road…
“you don’t wear such clothes?”- arohi asked and that girl nodded …
“come with me”- arohi said while dragged her in the mall..
“no it’s fine dii”- she said
“Shut up”- arohi said and she gulped and became quiet..
She chose some comfortable clothes for her and paid for that…
That girl changed her clothes and thanks arohi..
“offo by the way I’m arohi and you?”- arohi said
“im dimple”- she said
“cute name”- arohi said
“dii you are karan sister right”- dimple said and arohi stopped and looked at her
“no don’t take me wrong actually I was your junior “- dimple said
“dimple “- she said while thinking something
“you helped Rudra's uncle?”- arohi asked
“yah”- she said
“Oh my good what happened to you where you were”- arohi asked
“actually dii my dad sold me and I ran from there and work part time job and lived by hiding but unfortunately they find me now”- dimple said

“Come with me”- arohi said
“no no me and palace”- dimple refused and arohi chuckled…
“just come with me”- she said and stopped a cab .
Soon they reached a place and arohi grabbed her hand and took her inside…
“arohi mam is here an unknown detector…
Security system activated “- computer said
“Deactivate the system siri”- arohi said
“System deactivated “- computer said
“woww”- dimple exclaimed..

“guards make sure she will be comfortable here”- arohi said and guards nodded ..
“Live here oke and don’t worry no-one can enter here”-arohi said
“But if they find me here”- dimple asked
“Come one don’t worry it’s impossible because it’s number 1 mafia Mansion “- arohi said and dimple gasped
“Don’t worry and don’t tell about my health issue to anyone “- arohi said and dimple nodded
“I took my leave now if you get any problem call me “- arohi said and dimple nodded and smiled..
“protect her but don’t cage her…”- she said and guards nodded….

Arohi left and came back to the palace again while feeling exhausted because sleep is important after those pills but she didn’t take rest and that’s why she is feeling tired ….

Hola readers....

My new art...
Follow inspire_artistry_10
For more drawing ideas...

Bye bye
Secretsoul