25. slap~

HOLA READERS...

THANK YOU so much for ur patience...

It's oke target was not completed on previous chapter as it was not good though so it's fine but I hope target will complete on this chapter....

TARGET 🎯 -
56+ votes
20+ comments
5+ followers...

Enjoy ur chapter ahead...

I'm sorry this up down will continue till 5 may after that i will be regular.......

Please support me (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Secretsoul

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-__--__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Arohi pov-

I was walking towards the park while Mr. Rajput was walking behind me..

“Arohi”- he asked and I turned back and just raised my eyebrow..
“Will u please forgive your dad once”- he said while tears were forming in his eyes..

“Never”- I said and turned back while closing my eyes tightly..
“I can’t forget those memory”- Arohi thought to herself…

Vihaan came and hugged seated on knees and hugged me from back.
I was stunned and I had no words to say on that..
I was standing there quietly and feeling the warmth of my father that I always lacked in childhood.
After few minutes he broke the hug and cupped my face ..
“I know baby dad is wrong but please forgive your dad once I promise to keep u happy always”- he said and I felt a tsunami of emotions inside me…

But I controlled them and said
“Do u know skating?”- I asked and he nodded as no!
“Do u know any game?”- I again asked
“Basketball”- he said
“Do u know my favourite colour?”- I asked and he nodded as no!

“Any quality any hobby of mine?”- I again asked and he nodded as no..

“Exactly first go and know about me”- I said and start going towards the car..
I can feel his smile turned into guilt and sadness ..
My heart aches to see him like that but I can’t be weak .
I can’t forgive him ..

He started walking beside me but we both were quite..
We seated in car and came to the palace…

I was going inside when my feet stop because of some stupid people voice..
(Vihaan is outside parking the car)

“OH so u came home after spending money”- Mohini said with a smirk and I made a disgusting look and turns towards her..
“How much?”- she asked
“What?”- I said
“How much u need to get out from this palace and leave me with my Ishaan “- she said

“This girl have death wish”- I murmured
“What?”- she asked
“nothing just go away and do your work stop poking your nose in Everyone matters”- I said and start going upwards

“U re slut right !
U seduce man for money ..
Just tell me how much u want I will rent u a spicy man”- she said and my eyes darken

I go near her and slapped her harshly that she fall on ground and my fingerprints have dark brown prints of her face..

As soon as I slapped her
Sia Ishaan came downstairs from their room and Vihaan came from outside…

“AROHI “- Sia shouted
I turned and saw her in anger mode..
Bhua ji and others came too..