45. lavanya?

Hola readers....

Good morning my readers....
Well yesterday was my result day and i was very upset with my result...

Even my sister needs support and my teachers family .. everyone were calling me..
You will not believe my exam result came 1 o clock and i was calling texting my family and teachers and all till 10 o clock in night ...

It was so stressful and i was upset with my own results so I didn't upload any update but...

Good news
I will upload 2-3 chapters today for sure....

Enjoy your chapter......

Target 🎯 -
55+ likes
30+ votes

Readers do votes too....
I'm not getting good response...

Bye bye
Secretsoul

_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_

Five years have passed…..

Arohi rajput and arohi singhaniya bond are like real sisters…
Arohi pov-

I woke up and came to the balcony…
I looked at the beautiful view…
It’s been 5 years since I shifted in a raghav apartment and now living with them..
I came inside and moved to the washroom for a shower…
I took a shower and wore some comfortable clothes….

Today I’m finally moving back to India and to be honest I don’t wanna even see the face of those people again…
It’s been 5 years here.
I’ve changed completely ..
I’m not bubby happy dappy arohi…
I’m someone else after all these years I was without family when I needed them most now I hate them most…
I never thought in my life I will have nightmares.
A strong girl like me will be weak someday…
Well I’m only close to a few people …
I shifted to the raghav place 5 years ago on the day of the freshers party..
I never thought or imagined in my life I would break down like this and only my best friend Raghav and my brother Siddarth and Jack will help me..
They treat me like a kid actually I liked it..
They pamper me they even make me sit on their lap and hug them not in other ways only as bro sister …
I’m most comfortable with them..
The great news is that raghav moved on from me and about her sister it’s better if you all know it with time ..

I hate my family if they listen to me and never send me here then I will be a normal girl…
Well 4 years ago I joined the mafia with raghav ..
They are so possessive for me and firstly refused but it’s me so they can’t deny..
I always call ansh uncle (rudra pa) but I just be hmm I’m fine oke ..
He is the only one who calls me….

I came out of the room while wrapping a towel for me ..
I came in front of the mirror and removed my towel only my undergarments were worn…
I looked at myself and took two steps back…
“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”- I shouted and I can bet everyone in the house flinched by the sudden voice .
I even hear something fall from someone's hands but I’m just scared…
I sat on the floor leaning to bed while holding my knees and trembling…
It’s been 5 years but that pain and nightmare just kills me day by day…

Someone is knocking at the door because they know what I did..
They always take care of a lot of stuff and no doubt I’m healed but still that pain .. that night was the only fault of my family…
If they never send me here I would be safe . Raghav was right real danger is here …