Ch 4 War

The very next day, Chenua went outside for a stroll in his garden. It was really big with lots of flowers from different parts of the world, bushes, trees and also with a pond with lots of fishes. There was also a stream glistening of the sun, going with the wind. So it really did a good job of making anyone happy. Also the small wooden bridge made from nature which makes the strollers see the depth of the stream was the greatest part of the garden.

But his reverie was interrupted by the familiar approach of Tyler. "Chenua," Tyler began, a hint of worry in his eyes, "troubling news has arrived. The Atlantasia kingdom marches towards our borders, intent on war by afternoon as we have got the news." "Make our soldiers ready by afternoon. Tell them we're going to win a war" Chenua said as his heart clenched for the concern of his people. Tyler nodded and went to inform the soldiers to get their things. 

After Tyler went, his first concern was he didn't knew how long it would take him to win, since Atlantasia had a strong military base. 'It may take some time so it's better to tell my prime minister to rule the kingdom in the absence of me.' With that, his heart beating fast than normal, went to inform.

With many things roaming around his head every milisecond, he told his prime minister, Gabriel, his main concern. He valiantly wore his armor and with his soldiers, he went. On his way, he was feeling different types of emotions. Sometimes regret, sometimes sad, sometimes excited. He himself wasn't able to stabilize his emotions. 

Xiyian, being one of the first people hearing the thing that Chenua went for war, was worried. After all, Chenua will ultimately give her the pay she needs for her mission. For a time, she prayed for Chenua in her mind, didn't knew if it was just without any motive or with motive, but just prayed. She had all the scenarios going on in her mind, 'What would happen if Chenua were to die? Will the Atlantasia king become the king of here? Will both die? Will the new king be worse than Chenua?'

Shofu appeared and teased with a mixture of smirk and laugh, " Why are you worrying about the king? You know, any girl worrying about a boy except friends and family relations, their relations don't seem to be that simple?! If you know what I mean?". Xiyian got angry and regained her conscious "Seriously? My mission is to finish your damn missions and go to meet my brother. I don't really care for anyone, not even fucking Susan! You get it? I am only making her as my friend here to understand the world better!" Now Shofu got really scared by the sudden volcanic eruption and thought of not messing with her anymore. He was just teasing her thinking she will become shy but the opposite happened. 

Far away, around 40kms away, a war was going on. Many people on their horses trying to attack as many as they can while still having conscience, many people injured begging on the ground to God for another chance to live while rest of the people were with their weapons, splashing the different pools of blood. The only one who still had 90% of his energy was Chenua fighting with the enemy. After a whole non-stop fight with injuries all over his body, Chenua won. When he turned around happy as the war was finally over, he saw the different dead bodies all around him. Some were of the enemy kingdom and others were his. That's when he was about to vomit, "Oh no, my phobia is acting up, Shit not now!" He could feel his stomach churning and wrenching and he almost vomited but tried his best, not to see those blood pools.  Along with Tyler who was one of the few man still up, they carried the injured men who were still begging for life, to the cart. 

Now this was one of the things, Chenua was cleaver about. Whenever he went for a war, he would always take one- three carts with him to carry those people who could still be saved irrespective of their kingdoms. Then he would give those men employment according to their wish. Because for him, everyone deserved a second chance. So him, still being injured, along his his mates, carried those people who could still be saved and went for his own kingdom.

"Ahh...so that's why, we are waiting for them?" Susan nodded as she finished the answer of the question Xiyian asked that why were all the maids were in front of the palace waiting for their incoming. 'Seriously? You never knew this? As a girl from the outskirts too, at least I know this.' Xiyian gave a smile as nobody ever told this to her including Shofu.

Even when Xiyian and people couldn't see Chenua and others incoming, they already understood they had entered the kingdom. How? Because of the noise the common people made on their arrival.  Sure they didn't block them like paparazzi but the sound of their talks were enough to alert them. Xiyian could feel her heartbeat race maybe due to excitement on their arrival.

After the cart reached the gates of the palace, all the maids, prime minister, even soldiers who were left in the palace to guard the palace rushed to help the king and others. Xiyian was pushed forward by the crowd. While Chenua was submitting the injured soldiers to the maids, he exhausted his leftover energy and fell backwards, and coincidently behind him was Xiyian so he fell in Xiyian's hands. Surely, she fell butterflies in her stomach for some seconds as she had no experience with men whatsoever but the crowd stopped it when they noticed their king fall.

Xiyian noticed one thing that this kingdom had not one, not two, but 5 royal physicians. Since he fell on Xiyian's arms, she had to be there with him in his room. Her eyes were on fainted Chenua's face. Now she trying to think why the butterflies came to her. She didn't even knew why that had happened, what was that feeling. But her thoughts stopped as she noticed the royal physician  discus. Gabriel who was standing there, waiting for the physician's answer asked physicians. A royal physician came forward and said " Majesty, our king got hurt in the back badly. That too, with a poison. He could have cured easily if we...had the remedy but we don't. Now he is suffering badly while having high fever." 

Now what will happen to Chenua? Will he be able to live?

Stay tuned to find out! :(