Ch-5 Lunaris Bloom

"But..." The physician added after seeing the dismay in Gabriel's eyes, "there is still a hope. There's a herb  there is a herb called Lunaris Bloom which can only cure him. But we don't know where it is.'' The physician came forward with a picture painted in a ancient scroll. It was a herb with thorns around it but had a beautiful purple flower. Seeing that Prime minister quickly announced to the people that whoever will bring him the 'Lunaris Bloom' herb for the king will be rewarded greatly. 

The room where Chenua was laid in, was quickly emptied. Except for some soldiers guarding the room. When everyone went, Xiyian just went near Chenua. She noticed that Chenua was so fair that the feverish redness could be seen in him. It felt that Chenua was seeing bad dreams too which was common for a feverish person. She could feel her hand going to touch his face. She very much wanted to take care of him. She just gently brushed his silky hair and went out before the guards could say anything to her. 

When coming out, Xiyian couldn't understand this. Why did she brush his hair? Why did even her went there? Any other feelings she had....No before completing that thought, she herself slapped her face to come out of the thought and took a deep breath. When going into her room, Shofu appeared with tension being seen in his face. "Xiyian! You need to go to forest now!" "What? Why? I don't want to!" "You have to because it's related to your secret mission!" Xiyian replied with confused expression, 'Something related to my secret mission is in the forest?' When Shofu nodded, she knew she had to go because she can't bear to stay here anymore.

 Now Xiyian was in a place where no one was there, just sounds of insects were accompanying her. Now she was really scared of the creepy environment so she requested Shofu to stay with him (appeared). With walking around the forest, she remembered about Chenua. So out of that thought, she asked Shofu if he knew where the herb could be. After all, Shofu is a magical creature, he may know. To her surprise, he knew it and so he directed the way throught the empty woods. On her way, she noticed something surprising; some poodles. The thinking thing was that rain didn't come for the last 1 week. So where did it come from? It looked sometimes black, sometimes white due to the shining aura of moon, but anyways, Xiyian didn't care. She walked through these poodles with a splash and slosh; enjoying it which made her remember her childhood memories with her parents. 

After walking for around 16 minutes in according with Shofu, finally he stopped. He indicated her by looking at her and alas... she found it. It was exact as the painting. But the only difficulty was to get the herb you need to go through a bunch of thorny shrubs. 20 degree, 60 degree, 85, degree, she tried all. But there was no other way than putting her hand in the shrubs and get hurt to get it. She thought she will tell other people where she got it and they will find it, but just then, the image of Chenua tossing in bed feverishly came into her mind. She felt bad.

" It doesn't seem Chenua can live long without this. The physicians didn't want to say but i know it's like this. As far as I examined him, he will live only for 1 hour max. I still remember some things about my studies of being an  intern doctor before, " she said to Shofu. She, with great bravery, being alongside with her, she put inside her hands to get it. "OUCH...Ah....Ouch...It hurts, Ahh...Finally!" She looked at the small herb finally now at her hands with sigh. "See, Shofu? Such small herb, but so many people looking for it. That too it was engrossed with thorns." "I know right? Important things aren't noticed as long it's not needed! Ok, enough chitchat, we should go." So away Xiyian and Shofu went, leaving alone the forests full of secrets.

 She ran to the king's palace which took her 20 minutes. She was untidy; her hands were showing blood due to the thorns, her dress got mud in it and hair also didn't came in the same hairstyle as it went. For some maids and soldiers, they thought of Xiyian as a beggar so they tried to stop her but Xiyian paid no heed. Finally when she reached Chenua's room, she saw a physician already there. So rushed to that physician and said " Here... Here is the herb you wanted isn't it? Hurry!" "Wait...how did you get..." "No time for that! Hurry up!" The physician understood what the rush was about and quickly crushed the flower and leaves in a bowl with water. But now a problem came up. How to make fainted Chenua drink? How? "Wait, i have a medicinal shell in my room, let me bring that!" "No time for that...hmm.." Now there was only only one way. She drank the medicine. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" She didn't stop but drink till the last drop. Now with her mouth filled with it, she breathed in and kissed the feverish person and made him drink it with her lips. Xiyian could feel some medicine coming out but could also feel the medicine getting in. She was making him drink that with the kiss. She opened his mouth with her tongue and finally let it the medicine. The physician was now shy with what method she found out but at least it was working; Chenua was drinking it! 

It was a long, not passionate, but enormous kiss. Finally he drank the last drop and Xiyian came out of that kiss and immediately took a deep breath. She didn't knew giving "a type of CPR" could take out so much of her breath. Finally when that kiss ended, physician checked the king's temperature. 

Stay Tuned to see more!