EP 2 - The Minor Threat

Fed up with feigning sweetness and politeness, you boldly entered the classroom without his permission. As he was about to reprimand you, you approached his desk, signaling him to come closer. When he did, you leaned in and spoke in a dangerously deep voice that sent shivers down his spine, leaving him speechless...

"It's the time for your daughter's releasing time from the elementary school . Lee Mi Na , your daughter, right now is coming home with Lee Mi Zu , your wife and her mother . And you know what? I won't hesitate to tell my dad to kill them on their way and I got a revolver in my bag right now with me , wanna take a look at it?"

He only had his family; he had no one else in his life and would be lost without them. He was unaware that she was the Mafia Princess; he merely saw her as a girl with a wealthy father, nothing more.

"Y-you m-may p-please take your s-seat," he stammered.

"Clever choice, Mr. Lee Min Su," you replied with a smirk, making your way to your usual spot at the back, on the right.

You cherished that seat because it allowed you to gaze out the window at nature's beauty: the azure sky adorned with fluffy clouds, the lush trees bearing vibrant flowers and tempting fruits, and the birds perched gracefully on the branches. Suddenly, the bell rang.

How did the fuck did class end so quickly? I just got here a minute ago. Oh well, who cares? It's good for me ; You thought .

You then proceeded to your next classes, followed by a visit to the canteen, and then back to classes again. That's how the rest of your day unfolded.

On your way home, you decided to indulge in an ice cream treat. Your father didn't know about this little excursion; otherwise, he would have objected, citing potential dangers and even the possibility of someone poisoning your dessert. To avoid his lectures, you had instructed your driver to head home to see his family while you grabbed an ice cream. Though initially reluctant, you managed to persuade him. Now, with an ice cream cone in hand, you continued on your way home as evening approached.

As you navigated through a dimly lit alley, you spotted a figure clad in a hoodie and a mask, walking towards you. Swiftly, you pulled out the revolver from your bag and aimed it at him. He held something in his right hand.

"Come closer; I don't bite!" you taunted. In response, he hurled something at you and dashed away, his stature shorter than yours.

"Ouch!" You rubbed your forehead, realizing he had thrown... a piece of paper?

Picking up the paper, you unfolded it to reveal a chilling message written in fresh blood:

I'M COMING TO KILL YOU SOON :D

You glanced around, finding only the enveloping darkness surrounding you. Without wasting a moment, you sprinted out of the alley. Once you emerged into the open, you immediately called your driver to pick you up. He arrived in less than a minute. You hastily climbed into the car, locked the doors, and he sped off. Still catching your breath, he asked, "Mam, why are you panting? You seem in a hurry."

"It's nothing," you replied, leanjng your head on the window, gazing out at the towering buildings of Seoul, people milling about, some alone like you, and others with their partners.

Upon reaching home, your driver parked the car in the garage. You quickly got out, rushing inside. You found your father pacing the hall with a tense expression. As soon as he heard your footsteps, he looked up and approached you.

"So, you were attacked by my rivals while getting an ice cream?" You were stunned, unable to comprehend how he knew about the incident. You glanced down, knowing you had been caught.

"He called to warn me. I don't need an explanation from you. Go to your room, and your new bodyguard will arrive tomorrow," he declared. Two shocks at once. You didn't say anything, just headed to your room, realizing you couldn't sway his decision.

You tossed your bag on the bed and took a hot, relaxing shower. Afterward, you changed into a comfy white sweat pants and shirt .

Your Overall Outfit:

After dressing, you grabbed your phone to call your long-lost sister, whom you recently reconnected with at the ultimate jail for students

After three rings, she picked up. "BITCH, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU COME TO THE UNIVERSITY? I LITERALLY WENT BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU'D BE THERE, YOU TRAITOR!"

"Can you let me talk?" your best friend, Kim Jennie, retorted.

You both were practically the same height. Not tall. Ehm.

"Bark," you teased.

"I had a fever," she replied.

"Then why did you say you'd come last night?" you asked.

"Bitch, the fever was up this morning, but I'm totally fine now," she explained.

"Okay, like I care. Anyways, do you know what happened today?" you inquired.

"What?" she asked.

TO BE CONTINUED....

_________________________________________

HELLLOOO YALLLL!!!! your Iris is hereee w a new epppp!! give this story lots of lob and comment yuhhh!! ok anywaz ily alwaz byeee!!!!

ahhh this pic😩