EP 9 - Airport

You continued to scroll through your playlist, struggling to find a song that would meet his approval. Finally, you hit the shuffle button, hoping for the best. The first song that played was "Gimme More" by Britney Spears. Both of you exchanged surprised glances as the song began with a provocative moan.

"I don’t remember adding this to my playlist," you said, trying to laugh it off. His face remained stern.

"Change it. Now," he ordered, resuming his driving.

"Seriously?" you exclaimed, rolling your eyes but obeying his command. You hit shuffle again and the next song was "Too Many Nights" by Metro Boomin, Don Toliver, and Future.

He shot you a disapproving side-eye. "Do you think you're in some kind of music video?"

"Just because I listen to edited songs doesn’t mean I think my life is an edit," you retorted.

He shook his head. "You have terrible taste in music."

"Excuse me? I’m the designated DJ at my friends' parties," you snapped back.

"You and your friends have terrible taste," he reiterated.

"What's wrong with my taste in music? Open your eyes a bit," you argued.

"If my eyes were any more open, you'd be in serious trouble," he replied coldly.

You gasped dramatically. "You want me dead?"

"I should've been your assassin instead of your bodyguard," he said, not even blinking an eye.

"Well, if you get pleasure killing so much, why don't you just pleasure yourself?" The words slipped out before you could stop them. He glanced at you, puzzled.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Never mind," you quickly said, trying to hide your laughter.

He focused on the road, his face unreadable. "We’ll be at the airport soon."

"It’s been an hour! How much longer?" you complained.

"Do you want to get there faster?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!" you exclaimed.

"Alright, hold on," he said with a smirk. Without warning, he accelerated the car to 195 MPH.

You grabbed your seatbelt and screamed, "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK, STOP THIS FUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW!" He seemed unfazed by your outburst, continuing to drive at a breakneck speed.

"Looks like a party up ahead," he remarked with a smirk, eyeing the congested road ahead.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, PLEASE LET ME IN HEAVEN AFTER I DIE!" you exclaimed, pressing your back against the seat and staring wide-eyed at the chaos outside.

With a smirk, he smoothly maneuvered through the traffic, his hands steady on the wheel even as your heart raced.

"OH MY HOLY GOD!" you cried out and closed your eyes as a truck loomed dangerously close, but his quick reflexes saved the day.