EP 3 - Oh! Party Party Yeah!

"What?" She asked.

"Some people, Dad's rivals to be exact, tried to attack me! I thought he was there with a gun, but you know what he had?" You said.

"What? A knife?" She guessed.

"Nope, a... paper! But not just any paper... Inside the paper, it said 'I'M COMING TO KILL YOU SOON :D' written in fresh blood!" You exclaimed.

"Woah, do you still have the paper?" She inquired.

"Nah, I left it there," you replied.

"Uh, does your dad know about it?" She asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. He already hired a bodyguard without even asking me. Like, what the f-" She interrupted you.

"So, you'll be coming to the university with an old, ugly man, right?" She asked.

"Hmm, bruh, I don't need a bodyguard; I have you," you joked.

"Ah, what the heck, go get yourself a boyfriend. I can't be your guard forever," she retorted.

"You won't guard me?" You pretended to sound sad.

"Ah, wae wae wae, I didn't mean it like that, I mean-" You cut her off.

"Chill, it's okay. So, you'll come to the university tomorrow, right? I won't ask, you better come or else..." You warned her.

"Yup, and did the bodyguard came already?" She asked.

"Nah, he'll come tomorrow, uh, can you do me a quick favor?" You asked.

"Coming to your house. Give me 5 minutes. Bye," she said, hanging up. You wondered how she always knew what you needed when you said you needed a favor.

It didn't even take her 10 minutes to arrive; you both were neighbors.

The doorbell rang, and you rushed to open the door. There stood Jennie, dressed in a white tee, a brown-black mixed cardigan, baggy jeans, a black purse, and Converse sneakers.

 There stood Jennie, dressed in a white tee, a brown-black mixed cardigan, baggy jeans, a black purse, and Converse sneakers

"Hey, you're looking really good," you said, giving her a compliment.

"Did you mean 'sexy'? Thanks, but I'm actually here to find my boyfriend. Have you seen him?" She looked around.

"He's not around yet, still up in heaven," you replied with a smirk.

She chuckled, "Right, got it. How about we head to your room? I'd love some chocolate cookies, orange juice, rice cakes, a cup of ramen, and tteokbokki. Thanks!"