🔧🧰Aaron Angst HCs🔧🧰

- Aaron was once humiliated by Wesley and his crew in the locker room at school and one of his friends recorded it on their phone. Luckily the gym teacher defend him and comfort him as he gave them a boot camp-like detention

- Aaron got a huge lighter burn from one of Wesley's friends on his right shoulder and he got cigarette burns on the rest of his body from Wesley

- Wesley once gave him a death threat if he dares to tell teachers about what he and his friends did

- Aaron felt guilty for not telling Theo, Tom, Cassie and the rest of his family who did not know about his bullies and he hated himself for lying to them

- Aaron wonders that did he really deserve to be rescued by his teachers and friends from his bullies or even thinks that he deserve to bullied because of his looks and lifestyle (Luckily his friends, Harley and the teachers comforted him by letting him know that everything is going to be okay)

- Aaron got humiliated again but this time at the prom with pig's blood and he finally snapped as he release his powers in rage and the gym was on fire (Thankfully nobody died at the school and his friends told him to calm down and Aaron use the water hose to cool the fire down. And then after that prom humiliation incident Wesley and his crew got suspended for 5 weeks for the bullying going too far after Aaron told the principal and the rest of the teachers everything from death threats to the burns, the cameras caught Wesley and his girlfriend when she was pulling the bucket of pig's blood. His girlfriend also got suspended and she along with her boyfriend and his crew had to clean up the mess at the gym as their punishments)

- Aaron finally told Tom, Cassie, Theo, Luna, Tamara and Bruno about what happen to between him and the bullies thanks to his friends, Harley, Katie and Parker's encouragements and they stay by his side. And for their reactions about it.... They were in shock, angry and of course heartbroken for what has happen to Aaron and they give him so much support and comfort by letting him know that everything is okay (Though Theo, Luna, Tamara, Bruno, Tom and Cassie track Wesley, his girlfriend and his friends down and they give them a huge brutal beating and they ended up in a hospital for 7 weeks straight)

Theo, Bruno, Luna and Tamara belongs DRDCRDR