Aaron Thompson's Inspirations

Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012) - They're both quiet and more reserved than their siblings. They're both the brains of their siblings and they're also the younger members of their families. 

Bubba Bubbaphant (Poppy Playtime) - They're both the most intelligent and acts as the brains of the Thompson family. They're both are observant and level-headed, keeping their friends and families on the right track to make smart decisions, so they can create a bright future for themselves.

Carrie White (Carrie 2013) - They both have powers of telekinesis, levitation, geokinesis, telepathy, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis and hydrokinesis. And they also got bullied by a group of bullied, got humiliated by the twice, One is at the locker rooms and the other is at the prom which causes them to snap and unleash their powers in rage.

Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic) - They're both mechanics and inventors

Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic) - They're both very well educated characters and they are the one with the most formal education of their respective groups. They takes things seriously, almost to a fault, but does all that so they can look after their friends.