[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔

───────────────────────

A tapping sound of footstep echoes on the silent road, Howl looked back for a second as the group kept on moving forward, Howl recognize the massive crack on the intersection. That felt... Familiar.

"Howl! You coming?" Mark's voice snapped him back to reality, Howl quickly look back before running up to them.

"We should be close at the time but-" Zahiro remarked until—WHOOSH—his phone was thrown out as it flies and slammed to the ground, shattering into pieces. Zahiro just sighed, "I just want to go home man..."

"Give that four ears to us." A threat flies out of a beast's mouth, a tiger, sumatran tiger. Arthman quickly step away from the group to place Arlian on a safe place with his gut feeling telling that a fight will broke out, yet again...

"What if we didn't?" Harru stepped forward with his hand whipping out his mechanical sword, the tiger blows out a brief sigh before whispering under his breath, "Attack."

WHOOSH—A heavy breeze scrambled them into two group, Zahiro and Harru, Kyro, Mark and Arthman who just stepped in while unfortunately... It seems Howl would be fighting alone.

"No more turning back." The tiger spat out the word with his hand clenching in until it explodes out burst of blood, Howl can only see that the blood slowly ignites into flame with the tiger swiftly throwing the fiery inferno forward towards Howl.

Howl quickly evades to his right, watching the infernal red line burning the ground beside him. The tiger spat out a "Tch," Before dashing forward.

"Primal Bender." Harru spat out the word that Howl never hears, but before he even ask for explanation—KSSHH—an ice wall appeared to separate each group of them, is that Kyro?

Out of sudden—WHACK—a heavy jab stung him in the stomach, Harru's word distract him from the target. "You're the alpha right? Show me what you got." The tiger smirked as he spesks, his other hand pulled back until—THWACK—his fist arced up into an uppercut, knocking him into the air.

Howl flinched as he landed to the ground, but soon he was greeted by a crackling of infernal arrow landing right beside his head.

"Tch... Missed..." The tiger mutter to himself as he withdraw more blood out of his nails, his blood ignites into fire as he used his other hand to stretch it long, mimicking an arrow.

Howl gasped with his fingertip blowing out blood and—BANG—the blood launched out at ridiculously fast speed, the tiger look shocked at it with his shoulder bleeding out, "That's what I mean by alpha..." The tiger snickers before launching the fire arrow forward, Howl tried to block it with a cross of his hand just...

He remember that fire isn't a solid elements... As the fire hit his limb, his fur burned down along with a cry of agony he roared.

The tiger seemed to flinch at the sound, visible to be shaken by it. "You really are the alpha... But this is his order." The tiger mutters, becoming apologetic for once before he sees Howl charging forward with a blade made out of crimson blood, but... Why does the blood seemed to move like flame?

The tiger swiftly catch Howl's wrist to stop the blade from hitting his body, he seemed to struggle just now... He sighed, but once he stare right into Howl's face, he sees his eyes igniting to crystal red along with his throat rumbling out a ferocious growl.

An alpha is a leader of the pack, even though the tiger are not the part of his pack, he felt his body shaking.

Running out of ideas, he pushed out more pressure to his grip, causing Howl's wrist to crack and splat blood. The tiger quickly use Howl's blood and ignite it into an inferno, burning Howl's skin once again before Howl pushed the tiger back afar from him.