Chapter 07

Author pov :

Author pov :

Next Day

At evening -

Y/n & Jisoo are now in their own rooms.Jisoo is painting something & y/n is busy with some fairytale books.

Her Grandparents are in their living room. Grandpa is reading the newspaper & Grandma is making tea for Gp. Then they heard knock so Gm went there & opened the door.

She saw some men in black dress standing infront of her.

Gm feels something is wrong but tries to act normal so they cant doubt at her.

Gm : How can i help you?

Man 2 : We are here to take her. *smirk *

Gm is now sure that they are talking about y/n.

Gm: Who... Who... there is no one. *confidently *

Man 1: We are not here to waste our time. The boys go inside & take her out. *order*

With that they catch Gm & go inside. Gp saw them & yell.

Gp: Get out of my house!!!

Man2: Just shut up, we are here for our boss. Dont try to stop us or we will kill you both.

With that, their men started searching all rooms. First, they catch Jisoo & then y/n.

They all are in the living room.

Jisoo: Leave me!!!!

Jisoo is trying to free herself from them but failed.

Then they saw their grandparents standing there in tears & kneeling down.

Jisoo & Y/n : Grandpa Grandma!!!

They tried to free themselves but they failed.

Y/n : Leave us!!!

Man 1 : Now tell me who is y/n?

They look at their grandparents & they signal them not to say anything.

Man 1: Oh.... Ok.. If you tell me then i will leave your grandparents. *smirk*

Y/n didnt care about herself so.

Y/n : Me.... Im y/n.... Now plz leave them *cry*

Man2 : We will but after taking you from here. *evil smile*

With that one man tied her hands & gagged her mouth so that she cant make noise & take her on his shoulder. Y/n try to free herself but failed, she cried.

They started to leave their house but her Gp came out with a gun & shot the man who is carrying y/n. That man fell on the ground & y/n also. Y/n take this chance & run towards her grandparents. Her grandma threw chili powder on them & started to beating them with a stick. Jisoo also helping them.