Chapter 18(Smut)

Author pov :

Author pov :

Now they all are in the theater room

Now they all are in the theater room. Its evening time so they all want to watch movies together.

 Its evening time so they all want to watch movies together

Jk: Which movie you want to watch baby?

Y/n: Hmmm... Let me see.

Y/n is now searching for a CD of a movie.

After some time she found one.

Y/n: This.

Y/n show Jk the CD & Jk widens his eyes but smirks after 4 sec.

Y/n: Geok this movie's name is unique. 50 shades of grey. *pout*

While Geok just smirk.

Jk: Ok baby i will play this.

Then he play this movie & they sit on their place. Y/n is sitting between Jk & Gguk. Jungkook is beside Gguk.

At first, the movie was ok but after sometime its started showing intimate scenes which made y/n red. Then she feel 2 hands on her thighs. She look down & saw Jk & Gguk caressing her bare thighs & Jungkook is looking at her with lusty eyes not only Jungkook also Jk & Gguk are looking at her with lustful eyes. She gulp.

(Smut start)

Jk then just smash his lips with her. He kiss her like a hungry wolf. Jungkook & Gguk also started to remove her dress & placing kisses & hickeys on her shoulders, neck, chest.Y/n moan in Jk's mouth as Jungkook torn her bra & started sucking her nipples.Ghuk remove her skirt with her panty.Gguk started placing kisses on her legs, thighs. Jk made her laid on the couch. Jk pull out from kiss & Jungkook kiss her whe massaging her boobs. Jk & Gguk are sucking her skin & Jungkook is kissing her. After Jungkook, Gguk kiss her like mo tomorrow. While kissing her Gguk remove his clothes & also others. Now they all are naked.

Gguk pull out from kiss. Then they snap their fingers to make this room soundproof.

Gguk : I will take her first.

Jk & Jungkook nodded & sit beside her.

Gguk hovered on her & position himself on her entrance.

Gguk: Hold me baby, if you feel pain then scratch my back..... Ok..

Y/n nodded & hold him. Gguk kiss her & slowly enter in her.

Y/n moan in his mouth. He broke the kiss. He saw tears & he wiped her tears.

Ghuk: Its will be gone after sometime.

Y/n nodded. Then he started thrusting inside her.

Ghuk: Ahh.... You are so tight baby.. Ahh... ~~

He hug her tightly & increases his speed. After sometime they started moaning in pleasure while Jk & Jungkook are sitting beside them while pumping their members.

After sometime y/n cum on him but Gguk didn't he just thrusting inside her inhuman speed. He is placing kisses on her upper body.

After 20 min he cum inside her. He released his seeds inside her. He collapse beside her while panting.

Y/n is also panting with close eyes. She feel someone hover on her. She open her eyes & saw Jk.

Jk kiss her softly & y/n also kiss her back. He position himself between her legs & enter inside her in one thrust.

Y/n aches her back as she feel too much pleasure.

Jk: Oh~... Baby.. You are so warm..~

Then he also pick his pace & thrusting inside her like an animal. He wrapped her legs on his waist & make her sit on his lap. He is kissing, sucking her boobs while thrusting. Y/n cum on him after 2 min but he didnt.

After 13 min he cum inside her. He hug her while panting.

Then y/n feel someone behind her & its Jungkook.

Jungkook : How about we both inside her. *smirk*

Jk understand & make her sit on his lap properly while still inside her. Jungkook hug her from behind & he also enter inside her. Now Jk & Jungkook are both inside her.

Y/n throw her head on Jungkook 's shoulder as she feel full & pleasure. Jk & Jungkook both started thrusting together inside her. They hold her in their arms while thrusting. They increase their speed. They are moaning in mess.

After sometime y/n cum on them & they also cum inside her. Jk pull out but Jungkook is still inside her. Jungkook pull out & make her laid on the couch & enter inside her in one thrust. He just started thrusting like no tomorrow. They hug each other, they bodies are moving together.

After 15 min Jungkook cum inside her & Y/n also cum with him. They both are panting.

He peck her lips & pull out. He laid beside her while panting. (Smut end)

Jeons look each others.

Jeons: Only she can give us so much pleasure & satisfaction.

Then they look at their cute wife who is now sleeping, they chuckle & peck her lips on by one. They wore their boxers & Jungkook carried her in their room.

Jungkook : Stay with her Geok. Me & Gguk will come back after doing our work. *whisper *

Jk : Ok hyung i will stay with her. Go & complete the work.

They nodded. Jungkook & Gguk wire their new clothes & go out from their room after kissing her cheeks.

After they left Geok pull her in his arms & fall asleep.

Living room--------

Soobin is now talking with Gguk & Jungkook.

Soibin: Kings we got to know that vampires are planning something to win our kingdom.

Gguk: Hmm... Dont worry we know how to stop them. *smirk*

Jungkook :They can't win our kingdoms. *smirk*