Chapter 12(Smut)

Author pov :

Author pov :

After reaching their Palace. Jungkook carried y/n in bridal style. They go towards their new room. Yes now they will live in same room.

Gguk open the door. Y/n look around.

Y/n: This room is so beautiful. *smile *

Jk: Its our new room Baby. *smile *

Y/n: Really!

Jungkook : Yes love.

With that Jungkook makes her sit on the bed

With that Jungkook makes her sit on the bed. They also sit beside her. Y/n look at them innocently. While their eyes are full of lust & desire for her. They slowly remove her crown, jewelries, and veil.

(Smut start )

After removing them Jungkook smashed his lips with hers while others are kissing her shoulders, neck area. Y/n also kiss him back. They slowly removed her dress from her body, y/n didn't even realize that. Now she is in her undergarments. They broke the kiss. Then she notice that her dress is gone. She dont know whats to do. While Jeons also remove their clothes from their body now they all are in their boxers.

Jungkook : Baby you trust us right?

Y/n: Yes. *nodded *

Jk : Today we will mark you as ours. We will make love. *deep voice *

Y/n: Ok but how can we make love? *confuse *

Gguk : Dont worry we will teach you. *smirk*

Then they make her laid on the bed.

Jungkook again kisses her but softly. All of their hands are busy to touching on her body. While y/n moan in Jungkook 's mouth as he suck her lips. They remove her undergarments too. Now she is fully naked in front of their hungry eyes. After he left her lips he started sucking, kissing her neck, jawline. While Jk & Gguk are also kissing her upper body. They suck her breasts like babies.

Jeons: They are so soft. *sucking her nipples*

After that, they show their fangs & bite her near neck. Y/n screams but they caress her hairs to make her calm. Jungkook marked her under her ear, Gguk marked her on her shoulder, Jk marked her on her neck. They kiss on the marks to reduce her pain. They again started kissing her neck, earlobes.

While y/n is moaning in a mess. Jungkook go down between her legs, he open her legs & hide his face between her legs while his both brothers are kissing her lips, neck, and breasts. Jungkook start to eat her out. Y/n feel so pleasure that she ache her back while kissing Gguk.

Y/n : Mmmm.......*moan*

After sometime she cum in Jungkook 's mouth & he drank her all juices.

Jungkook : You taste so good baby. *wipe his lips*

Y/n is breathing heavily, cover with sweat. They all look at her messy state & smirk .

Jungkook : I will take her first.

Gguk & Jk nodded. They sit on the couch while waiting for their turns. Jungkook remove his boxer & position himself on her entrance. He hover on her.

Jungkook : Baby i will enter in you. First it will hurt but after some time you will feel good. Ok...

Y/n :ok.. Kook..

With that he kiss her & enters inside her with one thrust. Y/n scream in Jungkook 's mouth. He let her adjust his size. She is hella tight for him. He feel blood coming from her vegina. He groans as she is hella tight . He kiss her softly to make her feel good. After some time he started thrusting inside her, y/ n moan feeling pleasure. While Jk & Gguk are sitting on the couch naked & pumping their members while looking her.

Jungkook picks his pace & thrust inside her like no tomorrow. They both are moaning. The whole room is full with their moans, his groans, skin slapping sounds..... After sometime y/n cum on him without knowing while he is thrusting inside her.

Jungkook : Oh love.. You are so tight. *groan*

After 20 min -

Jungkook cum inside her 2nd time & y/n cum for 3rd time. He pulled out & laid beside her with panting.

Then Gguk hover on her. He positions himself on her entrance.

Gguk : Baby hold me.

Y/n nodded. He kiss her & enter inside her with one thrust. She is still tight. Y/n moan loudly.

Y/n : Ahh...Gguk..~~

Gguk: You are so tight baby.*groan*

Then he started thrusting inside her like no tomorrow. After some time he make her sit on his lap, he is still inside her. He make her ride on him. They both feel pleasure. Gguk kissing her breasts with thrusting inside her & y/n is just hugging him while moaning loudly. After 5 min she cum on him but he didnt reach his climax yet.

After 30 min-

Gguk cum inside her & y/n also cum with him. Gguk make her lay on the bed & pull out. They both are panting. Gguk laid beside Jungkook.

Now it's Jk's turn. He hovers over her.

Jk: Baby i was waiting for this so long.Now i will also fill you with my cum. With that he thrust inside her & y/n moaned in pleasure.

Jk: You feel so good baby..... Ahh.. ~

Then he started thrusting inside her like no tomorrow. He had been waiting for his turn so long. Now he will fulfil his all desires. He pick his pace. They both are moaning loudly.

After 10 min he cum inside her with her. Then he make her sit on his lap & pounding inside her in inhuman speed. He is sucking her neck, breasts, kissing her lips while thrusting inside her.

After 35 min he cum again inside her while y/n is panting & hugging him tightly. (Smut end)

He make her lie on the bed. He pull out. They hover on her & peck her forehead one by one . While y/n is sleeping bcz she is hella tired. They chuckle.

Jeon brothers: We love you our love.

They also lay on the bed after wearing their boxers. Jungkook pulls her bare self in his embrace while Gguk hug her from behind & Jk is behind Jungkook while holding her hand. They put duvet on her.

They just look at her with love in their eyes.

*in mind link*

Jeon brothers : Finally we marked her. Now she is ours. No one can snatch her from us. She is belong to us, only us. She is our love & our OBSESSION. We will protect her no matter what happens. We are always with you our angel. If anyone tries to hurt you, we will show them real hell. *smirk*

After that, they all fall asleep while holding her in their arms.