Chapter 08

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 2 days (night time)-

Y/n slowly open her eyes ,she blinks her eyes to make her vision clear .

she slowly sit on the bed & look around .She look around & realizes that its not her room .Then she tries to remember everything then she remembers that her grandparents are no more .Her eyes become teary & started crying while hugging the pillow .

Y/n : Granny.....& Granna ...plz come back .*cry like a baby*

(she call them by these names when she is in her little space so now she is in her little space)

Suddenly her door opened & 3 handsome men come inside & run towards her .

Jk : Baby......you finally wake up.....plz dont cry...baby .....plz.*hold her cheek*

She didnt stop & cry more .

Jungkook quickly hugged her & pulled her on his lap .he wrapping her legs around his waist .she hold his neck & hid her face in his chest & cry more .

Jungkook : Shhh.....baby.........plz dont cry.....its ok....*swing her *

Y/n : Granny & Granna ...is...is...gone.....plz left...me...*sniff*

They understood that she is now in her little space .

Gguk : Its ok baby......Plz dont cry .

With that Gguk take y/n from Jungkook & put her on his lap like a baby .She hugs him like a koala .They are now worried .She is now very weak , she was unconscious for 2 days .

Jungkook : Baby if you will cry like this then your Granny & Granna will be sad .Do you want them to be sad ?

Y/n look at him with moist eyes .

Y/n : No.....i always want them happy .*sniff*

Jk : Then stop crying.Yes they are not alive but they are watching you from sky .So dont cry Princess its hurt us .

Y/n : O...ok .

Gguk quickly wiped her tears .

Jk : Now you need to eat something , you was unconscious for 2 days ,so you need to eat to gain energy ok.

Y/n nodded .

With that Jk call maid to take her dinner in her room .

After sometime maid give them her dinner .They feed her & feed themselves .They didnt eat anything for 2 days bcz they were worried for her .

Y/n is just obediently listening them bcz she is feeling good with them .

After 3 days -

It's been 3 days she is living with them .She feels secure with them .She knew that her grandparents were right .They are her soulmates, they are taking care of her like a baby .She feels butterflies in her tummy whenever she looks at them .They love her a lot & she also .But she dont know how to express it ,she is shy person .She also met Jisoo at hospital ,she is ok now .

Jeon brothers are also very happy that she is accepting them .She is their angel, they love her a lot .They make their security tight for her .they know that Hanual is still searching for her .Tomorrow they are taking her Seoul in their Jeon Mansion.

Meanwhile -

Hanual becomes fully crazy after knowing that he again lost her .

Hanual : Ahh......i will find you again y/n .No one can save you from me .For this if i need to kill everyone then i will do this .*evil laugh*

Man : But Boss why you want her ? How can she help you in your experiment?

Hanual : She is not a human , she is a mythical creature who can make anyone immortal , but her power is different & she is special ,her blood will make me immortal. But no one knows that her real form , her powers ,i only know that she is a mythical creature who can make me immortal .I killed her parents so that I can do my experiment on her but before i could get her they hide her from me .Im not going to stop this .I WILL FIND HER AGAIN & CAGED HER . *evil smirk*

Man : Dont worry boss we will find her again .

Hanual : You need to or i will kill you all.

His man gulped in fear .