Chapter 22 (End)

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 3 months -

Y/n is now sitting on the kitchen island eating pancakes

Y/n is now sitting on the kitchen island eating pancakes. While maids are here for her. She was craving for pancake so the maid made it for her as she is pregnant. Yes y/n is pregnant. They got to know 3 months ago 1 week after the war . Jeons are very happy. She is pregnant with Triplets so her appetite is now big. She is now kinda chubby but not too much & Jeons are loving her chubby side. Her baby bump can be seen as she is pregnant with Triplets. The doctor advised Jeons to be careful about her health. Jeons is very careful about her all steps. They never leave her alone. One Jeon brother will always stay with her to take care of her & 2 can go to work.

After finishing the pancake she drank a chocolate milkshake then Jeons came inside the kitchen to see her.

All maids bow them & Jeons order them to leave. After that, they look at their baby wife who is busy with her foods. They chuckled at her cuteness.

They go towards her & stand in front of her.

Jk : Baby what are you eating?

Y/n: Bunny its pancakes & chocolate milkshake. They are so tasty.

Jungkook : baby you need to get ready bcz you have an appointment.

Y/n: Oh i forget that. *pout*

Gguk: Its ok baby lets go & get you ready.

With that Gguk carried her in bridal style & they go inside their room.

-----Hospital----

Doc: Dont worry Kings, Queen & babies are absolutely fine. *smile*

They sigh in relief when y/n is just looking around bcz she is bored.

Jk : Thank you Doctor.

With that they left from there.

After 6 months-

Y/n is now in labor room as her water broke a few hours ago when she was sleeping. Jeons heard her scream & quickly took her to their Palace hospital floor. Yes they build a mini hospital for her, they called the best doctors for her. Due her pregnancy they take care of her like a baby, they increase her security. They always thought about their kids. They don't care about gender they just want them healthy. But yeh they really want a baby girl like y/n,then they will cherish both y/n & baby y/ more.

Y/n is now screaming in pain while holding Jungkook & Jk's hands & Gguk is caressing her hairs.

Doc: Queen you need to push for the last time then first baby will be come out.

With that y/n scream in pain & push.

Then first baby come out & cry.

Doc : Congratulations kings its a boy.

Jungkook look at the baby & he know its his baby, he smile. After cleaning the baby doc give baby to Jungkook.

Y/n smile as she see her first baby.

Then she feel more pain as its her 2nd baby's turn.

After pushing so much finally 2nd baby come out & cry.

Doc: Congratulations 2nd baby is also a boy.

Gguk look at the baby boy & he know that its his child.

( Btw they can recognize it bcz baby's have their father's smell on their body)

Gguk : Its mine. *smile*

After cleaning the baby doc gave it to Gguk. Ggik smile & holds the baby properly.

Jungkook & Gguk look at y/n & smile.

After some time she again feel pain & its last.

After sometime last baby is also out.

Doc: Congratulations kings 3rd baby is a girl.

Jeons look shocked bcz they thought its a boy but its a girl. They all smile in happiness as they always want a girl.

Jk hold her after cleaning bcz its his child. All Jeons stand together with their childs on their arms. They are very happy. Then they look at y/n who is unconscious now, and they panic.

Doc: Dont worry Kings Queen is ok. She is unconscious. After 4 hours she will wake up.

They sigh in relief.

Now she is shift in a room

After gain consciousness she cried in happiness as her babies are in her arms.

She breastfeed them one by one.

Jeons : Thank you for coming in our life & loving us, making our life beautiful. We love you. *smile *

Y/n:I love you all. *smile*

Then they all peck her lips one by one.

*in mind link*

Jeons: But you will be always our obsession. She is Jeons Triplet's  Mate. *smirk*

~The End~

I will update an epilogue soon...