010 | "You're an idiot,"

After going to Top Golf and hanging out for hours Jaden peels off and leaves Javon and Jasmine alone

After going to Top Golf and hanging out for hours Jaden peels off and leaves Javon and Jasmine alone. The pair walks down an empty strip of Atlanta both holding smoothies in their hands.

"So you think she got nervous or does she just not fuck with me?" Jasmine asks suddenly while looking down at the pebbles she kicks across the sidewalk.

"Who, Jayla?" Javon asks while looking over at the girl who's not as jittery and smiley as she just was a couple of moments ago. Jasmine nods. "It's probably just work, she has a bunch of projects coming up so it could just be that,"  he assures her while putting an arm around her shoulder.

When Javon notices the worried look is still on Jasmine's face he decides to give her more closure. "You know, she'll probably even call you later tonight like 'sorry, I could hang out, blah blah blah.'." Javon mocks and smiles at Jasmine's laughter.

"You're an idiot,"

"So uh what are you doing tomorrow?" Javon asks 'casually' while tilting his head as he looks down at the girl, ignoring her previous comment.

"Probably film, I haven't filmed in a minute," Jasmine tells him, and he takes a sip of his smoothie before speaking again. "What are you filming, like what gonna be in the video?"

"Uh, me and and Sierra, duh." Jasmine begins to listen as they continue to walk. "Finally gonna put out the video of me and Sierra meeting you guys, gonna go fuck with some old people, ruin their day, and probably film sometime with food tomorrow," She explains.

"Food, what food?" Javon asks and Jasmine shrugs. "I dunno, I wanna try something new though," she responds.

"Yknow those like food reviews where people try candy, drinks, and shit from somewhere like...I dunno, Canada?" She asks and Javon nods. "Yeah, that's like what I wanna do," she tells him.

"I can bring over some shit you've never tried before over to your house if you're down," Javon suggests, and Jasmine smiles at his attempt.

"And how do you know what I've tried before?"

"You're very picky, every time we've been out you get either chicken alfredo or some other kinda pasta, and for snacks, you only get sour Skittles, gummy clusters, the blue ones, and then a Pepsi" Javon says.

"Oh, so you've just got me all figured out, huh?" Jasmine says and Javon looks away from the girl as he smiles at her taunting. "Yeah, something like that," he responds.

"Okay, then," Jasmine hums while looking down at the melting ice cream in Javon's hand. "You know, that's really triggering," She says while pointing at the ice cream.

"Well, I'm not even supposed to be eating this shit," he says, and Jasmine sighs. "Right, you did just leave the gym not too long ago," Jasmine remembers.

"Here, I'll take this off your hands," Jasmine says while reaching for the cone. "Why would you even get ice cream if you knew you weren't-", Jasmine says before pausing to lick the ice cream.

"-Even gonna eat it," she finishes and Javon just shrugs. He only got the ice cream because Jasmine suggested it but he thought it'd be weird if he said that. So he didn't.

"Well, at least it's not going to waste," Javon says as he watches Jasmine eat the ice cream as if she's a five-year-old child.

"I love ice cream. You just don't even know." Jasmine says while looking up at the boy who still has his arm around her.

"Noted,"

⭑ Social Media ⭑
____________

@JASMINEMOONEY

Liked by onewardwanna, ravenlewis, and 4,789,457 others

hairypotter happy camper

Tagged- ///

View comments

• pinned • user: ICE CREAMMM

user: okay Jasmine is Jasmine-ing!!!😆😆

onwardwanna: I still can't believe you had four of those
jasminemooney: I love ice cream.

user: here before she randomly deletes it

jaylawaltonofficial: that be as supposed to be me taking ur pic!!
jasminemooney: the money was calling? were you supposed to hang up?
jaylawaltonofficial: ur my role model 🙏🩷

user: we don't want an instant post we want a new video!! ☝️

user: rare post on main acc
user: girl you know she's gonna delete this tomorrow

ravenlewis: 🩷🥔
jasminemooney: 🤍🥤