021 | "Sierra you're an icon,"

By the time Jasmine enters the kitchen, the pink tint on her face has faded

By the time Jasmine enters the kitchen, the pink tint on her face has faded. "Hi, Jasmine," Kylee says quickly while sending the girl a wave.

Kylee and Jasmine had only met a couple of times so Kylee still considers herself a fan rather than a friend even though Jasmine's assured her that they're best friends over a million times.

"Hey," Jasmine says while laughing at the girl's greeting. "So you guys ready to film or what?" Jasmine asks and both girls nod as she approaches the kitchen table.

"Oh and we got you guys boba," Jayla says while pointing at the fridge. Jasmime's face cringes at the thought of drinking a beverage that also contains balls with every sip.

"It's not bad, I swear it's not bad," Kylee assured the girl after seeing her reaction.

"No but seriously when are we filming?" Sierra asks while looking between the three girls reminding them of her presence.

"Okay attitude," Jasmine says while laughing at her sister's stance.

"Were filming in my car?" Jasmine asks and The two older girls nod while Sierra begins to peel another orange.

"The camera's already set up so we should be good," Sierra says while throwing her peelings into the garbage before following the older girls out of the house.

"So aren't we like first official guests?" Kylee says referring to Jayla and herself. "Like conversational guests, because I know you guys already did that food thing with Jayla and Javon" she goes on while they wait for Jayla to come back to the car since she forgot the drinks.

"Yeah, this all like new to us too," Sierra answers while looking back at the older girl.

"Okay! I got the drinks!" Jayla exclaims as she sits in the seat behind Jasmine. "Pink one's for Sierra and this tan one's for Jaz," Jayla says after Kylee takes her drink.

"Thank you," the Mooney sisters say in unison as they look back at Jayla. After putting their drinks down in the cup holder Jasmine continues to answer Kylee's filming question while Jayla scrolls on Instagram and Sierra turns the camera on and makes sure it's in focus.

"Alright and we're rolling"

Clip #1

"Let's start with first impressions! What'd you guys think of us?" Sierra asks while looking at the girls in the back seat.

"Freaking out, nervous, I don't know?" Kylee blurts out while shrugging. Jayla only nods in agreement. "I'm like still processing the fact that I'm in the same car as you too let alone in your presence," Kylee admits.