013 | "Type shit,"

"He invited you to his fight?" Sierra asks in shock as she looks at her sister who simply lies on her bed scrolling through all of the films on Netflix

"Yeah, he got a ticket for you too in case you wanted to come," Jasmine says while not looking away from the TV screen.

"Okay, no, thanks but also you don't seem too excited by that," Sierra points out, and Jasmine looks over at her sister.

"I am excited," Jasmine admits in a serious tone as she sits up. "I'm a little too excited and it's freaking me out, Sierra."

"I already have an outfit picked out, I know what perfume I'm gonna use, I know how long I'm gonna shower for, and I have the fastest route there engraved in my mind."

Sierra is quick to recognize the craziness and unlike her usual disagreement, she actually welcomes the feelings her sister has for the boxer.

"No way!"

Jasmine shakes her head at her sister's excitement. "Don't say it, if you say it then it's all real." Jasmine pleads while frowning at her younger sister.

"It's already real, Jaz. you like him!" She squeals while smiling at her older sister who just rests her head in the palms of her hands. "You like Javon."

Jasmine groans at her sister's words. "But, he's my friend," the older girl whines as she picks her head up and crosses her arms.

"Yeah, what changed?"

Jasmine shrugs in response to the question. "I have no idea!" she admits angrily. "One minute I'm thanking him for being in the video and the next minute I'm wondering why I can't stop looking at his fucking lips, Sierra. What is wrong with me?"

"Oh, he's got you good," Sierra sings as she looks at the hint of panic in her sister's widened eyes. "You like like him, eh?" she jokes while wiggling her eyebrows.

Jasmine's voice is barely audible as she leans in closer to Sierra as if she's about to share a secret. "I really think I do," she whispers, her eyes downcast. Jasmine's tone is hesitant and almost guilty as if she's admitting to something forbidden. "I really think I like him, Sierra," she admits in a small and timid voice.

It's clear that Jasmine is struggling with her feelings and Sierra sends her sister a downward smile. "You're so cute. It's okay to like Javon! I think he actually might be good for you," Sierra assures the older girl.

Jasmine scoffs before simply laughing at her sister's words. "Yeah, 'cause we feel the exact same way right now," Jasmine says sarcastically.

"You're an idiot if you think he doesn't."

"Okay, this is something I have to sleep on. Get out," Jasmine says while pointing to her door. Sierra gets up from the couch while looking down at her phone.

"So when should I start getting ready?" the younger girl asks and Jasmine's brows furrow. "I thought you weren't going?"

"Yeah, that was before I noticed how head over heels you are, I'd pay to see how this night goes." Sierra laughs and Jasmjne narrows her eyes at the girl. "At 7 now get out," Jasmine demands.

"Now get out," the younger girl mocks as she leaves the room while laughing at her older sister's attitude change.

Jasmine ignores the mockery and groans before grabbing her laptop and deciding to rewatch the clips again.

meanwhile, Javon sits down in his twin brother, Jaden's room throwing a ball in the air as he lays flat on his back.

"So, what's up with Jasmine, she's coming to the fight tonight?" Jaden asks since he's the one who had listened to Javon's debate on whether or not he should get her the ticket. Jaxon was the one who suggested getting an extra for Sierra.

"Yeah, she'll be there," Javon says proudly and Jaden just laughs to himself. "What?" Javon asks while catching the ball before turning to look at his brother.

"I just think it's kinda funny that you invited Jasmine and whatshername," Jaden says, and Javon shrugs.

"That was like a fuckin'...courtesy invite, I doubt she's even gonna show up," Javon says and Jaden shrugs. "You never know man, you never know," Jaden says and Javon just shakes his head.

"I just hope Jasmine's there, that's all my mind's on," Javon says while throwing the ball back into the air. "So you really like her, huh?"

"Yeah, I've already made up my mind. If I win I'll ask her out, take her on a date," Javon states while smiling at the mere thought.

"Type shit,"

"But like what if you tie or lose?" Jaden asks and Javom's face twists up. "What, you think I'm gonna lose?" he asks and Jaden laughs.

"Alright, that's fair,"

"But, no, whatever the outcome I'm asking her out. I just have to, y'know what I mean?" Javon asks and Jaden nods.

"Yeah, win the match, get the girl. I feel you, bro." Jaden says and Javon sighs before catching the ball one last time before sitting up.

"Nah but I think I'm gonna go get dressed and shit," He says while getting off of the bed and walking toward his brother to 'dab him up'.

"Alright, I'll see you in a minute,"

Decided to give a lil 'before' moment. Already planning on ruining y'all's day next update so don't get too excited.

Anyways... comment or I won't update 🤪