1. Rebound

(Im new to writing so please bare with me!!
there wont be alastor x lucifer in this chapter, they will show up later.)

This story takes place after the extermination.

The hotel was rebuilt, it looked better than ever, with double the amount of rooms but no new residents. The loss of Sir Pentious was devastating, even if some people didn't care for him as much, it still hit hard.

"Wow.." Charlie muttered in amazement, looking up at the hotel as she held Vaggie close.

"I told you we could do it!!" Vaggie says with confidence as charlie slightly giggled. "C'mon, let's go inside! We still have alot of decorating to do!!" Vaggie added, dragging Charlie inside

"Yeah.. I guess we do!" Charlie replied with a laugh, as she skipped behind Vaggie.

They went inside and everyone was waiting for them, They all yelled "Suprise!" And everyone shared a group hug, except.. Alastor. No one had seen him since he 'lost' to Adam during the battle. No one seemed to notice either.

Charlie shed a few tears- happy tears- as she looked around her and saw new furniture, architecture, new lighting- basically everything was new. It was emotional for almost everyone, most of them were crying and hugging each other (Angel and Husk with Cherry third wheeling, Charlie and Vaggie, and surprisingly Nifty hugged Lucifer himself as he has no one, nor did she)

Lucifer was taken by surprise as Nifty hugged him but he shrugged it off and hugged her back, it reminded him of when Charlie was young, although Nifty is in her early 20s. 

"You can let go now.. Nifty." Lucifer said, followed by a laugh. "Oh! Yeah!" Nifty saidm quickly and went back to dusting random stuff that didn't need dusted.

————————————————————————

Hey!! sorry for making this so short im lacking inspo for the first few chapters! next chapter will be longer!