5. Drunk Confessions

(SHORT ONE IM SORRY MY LOVESS)

Around half an hour had passed and Lucifer realised pretty quickly how much of a light weight Alastor was.

"Can i-" Alastor paused hesitantly, "Can i tell you something, Lucifer?" Alastor asked with a shaky voice. "Go ahead." he replied quickly. "I- i-" Alastor paused, he wanted to tell him everything he felt for him.. but was unsure if he felt the same.

"Where is Lilith nowadays?" he asked instead, as he was curious to see where his boss was vacationing for such a time.

Lucifers eyes widened at his question, "i.." he began, but trailed off. "i don't know." "she cut me off after she apparently found some powerful bastard and robbed him of his soul.. its all she talked about for days before she vanished for fucks sake!" he scoffed, and looked up at Alastor and saw his eyes were widened and he had began to shake ever so slightly.

"Whats wrong?" Lucifer asked him, with a small streak of genuine concern in his voice "S-She said.. that?" "Di-id she say anything else..?" Alastor replied quickly.

"Woah there Bambi, slow down." lucifer was taken by surprise at his reaction, how did he know Lilith and why was he scared of her? "Wait." he paused as his heart sank. "I-it's you! She owns your soul!! Goddammit Al! You're such an idiot!!" he snapped as Alastor lowered his ears.

"I know." He replied, his voice slow and croaky with his radio effect turned off now. He laid his head on the bar as Lucifer, hesitantly rested his hand on his head.

"i wont let her hurt you al. I promise." he said but had to ruin the cute moment by adding "Thats my job"

Alastor laughed slightly as he groaned and complained about a headache he had.

"Well how about you get some rest eh?" Lucifer said with a small smile as he helped Alastor get up.

The moment Alastor stood up, he felt his knees go weak, he tried to stand straight but failed miserably and collapsed in Lucifers arms. "Fuck.." he muttered as Lucifer caught him.

"Easy there.." Lucifer said as he caught him, a wave of relief washed over Alastor, he blinked quickly and muttered, "Thank you.." as Lucifer lay him down on the couch before laying himself down beside him on the couch.

————————————————————————

AHH I PUBLISHED THE FIRST FEW PARTS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY LOVESS