7. The Truth

(a bit spicy in this chapter if u dont like it skip and ill update u all at the end!!)

Alastor groaned, with his head thumping from his hangover that he now had. "The fuck are u groaning at?" Lucifer snapped as he watched Alastors eyes narrow.

"Stop complaining about everything!!" Alastor said, loosing his temper ever so slightly but his big smile remaining on his face.

Lucifer sighed and walked back over to the couch Alastor was sleeping on, and sat down.

The room was filled with a awkward silence until Lucifer spoke, "So.."

Alastor raised an eyebrow slightly, "Soo..?" he continued, waiting for Lucifer to finish.

"Do you wanna.. talk about last night?" He said hesitantly as Alastor's eyes widened again.

"What part of last night?" He asked with his radio effect toned down a bit.

"The part where you- ya know." "confessed something." Lucifer said with a small grin forming on his face

"What?" Alastor asked quickly, he couldnt remember what he had 'confessed' with his hangover still lingering around.

"I loveee you luciiii" Lucifer mocked as Alastor's cheeks flashed a bright pink.

"No." he said stubbornly.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow, "Oh come on Alastor.. You know you want me." he teased as Alastor looked away "I want you too." he added.

Alastor covered his face to hid the blush that had crept on his cheeks as Lucifer leaned in, getting on top of him without him realising it.

"What a-are you doing." Alastor asked quietly as he gently tried to push lucifer off of him, however he knew he wanted him he was just too embarrassed to say it.

Lucifer respected his gentle push and lay next to him instead, not wanting to push any boundaries. "Can i do this instead?" he asked as Alastor turned around, "Do what?" he asked hesitantly.

"This." He said and he gently cupped his face and kissed him, running finger along his face and neck.

He pulled away after awhile of letting his tongue explore Alastor's  mouth, allowing Alastor to catch his breath.

Alastor panted on Lucifers shoulder and a grin grew wider on Lucifers face.

Alastor looked at lucifer with his rosy cheeks and his faced totally dazed from what just happened, "We could.." "Do more.." Lucifer asked with a sly grin on his face. "N-no!" Alastor replied quickly.

*Is he toying with me? Or does he actually like me? No Alastor dont be silly. he is the king of hell, he would never like a sloppy overlord like me.* He thought to himself and pulled away from Lucifer.

"Don't toy with me." Alastor said with his smile slowly fading, but unable to fully fade due to his contract. "Toy? with you?" Lucifer raised an eyebrow and slightly frowned "Alastor.. baby.. i would never toy with you my love"  Alastor considered his words and tried to believe him.

"I love you Al."

"I.. I love you too, my king." Alastor said with his grin returning

"My king.. thats new." Lucifer said with a smirk

"You're cute when you think you have a shot at topping me" Lucifer said with a wink, as he slowly got on top of Alastor. "Shall we..?" He added, running his fingers down Alastors fully dressed body.

Alastor blinked as if he was in a dream, trying to wake up he hesitated but after Lucifers convincing he agreed

"Fine." he said quietly, he didn't like Lucifer teasing him but he couldn't resist him right now.

He needed him.

————————————————————————

For those that skipped!!

Basically, they have a small disagreement and lucifer asks if alastor wanted to talk about the previous night, and what he had confessed, they admitted that they both like eachother and kiss and now their about to.. ya know

i dont have many readers rn but thank u to everyone who is reading this!! i appreciate
it alot!!

also sorry this took awhile to come out im back to school 😭