4. The silence

(RAHH I HAVE GOOD IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS IT MIGHT BE LONG!!)

Charlie continued to drag Alastor and Lucifer to a room, it was a hidden room inside a staff  room, which Alastor had never seen before, he found it strange that this room was secret when he was the co-host of this silly 'hotel'

"Come in here" Charlie said as she unlocked a door, causing Lucifer to raise an eyebrow, "Charlie, Dear.. why.. are we here?" Lucifer scoffed as he looked over and seen Alastor looking at him. "What?" he growled as Alastor apologised, "Nothing.. sorry." he said firmly with his fake smile still on show.

Charlie led them both in the room and ran out quickly, locking the door behind her. "SORRY!" she screamed as she ran away

Lucifers eyes widened and he banged on the door "CHARLIE!! LET ME OUT." he roared, clearly pissed which honestly hurt Alastor a bit. Did he hate him that much? Alastor thought to himself as his smile faded slightly

Lucifer eventually calmed down and he sat on a couch that was dusty. It was clear this place was private, or Nifty would've cleaned inside.

"Whats wrong with you" Alastor scoffed as he sat down on a couch on the other side of the room.

"Are you fucking kidding" he growled "Whats wrong with me?" "IM STUCK IN A POWER- PROOF ROOM WHICH MEANS I CANT GET OUT WITH YOU." "YOU DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT." he screamed, causing Alastors ears to lower

"Not at all." Alastor scoffed clearly joking, trying to sound pissed but failing miserably. he turned around on the couch he was sitting on and shut his eyes in hopes of falling asleep.

Lucifer felt his heart flutter in his chest as Alastor replied.. *No no no! i don't like him. i cant!! i have a wife.. or do i? where is Lilith? what if shes gone? do i have a shot with him?* "shit.." he muttered to himself and rested on the couch he was on, he couldn't help but admire the way alastor was peacefully sleeping. *hes kinda cute..* he thought to himself again.

Alastor drifted to sleep and the room was filled with a silence. Lucifer was still awake and scrolling on his phone but every now and then, he would take a quick glance at Alastor. 

A few hours passed and Alastor was finally awake, he turned around to see Lucifer looking at him.

*shit! shit shit shit! he caught me looking at him fuck!!* Lucifer thought to himself in a panic, which must've been visible as a slight but noticeable blush crept on Alastors cheeks- but it quickly faded.

Neither of them was confident enough to speak to each other after the strange 'incident' that had occurred moments ago.

"Soo-" Lucifer finally spoke. Braking the silence he had created.

"Hm?" Alastor replied, trying to control his fluttering heart that was pounding in his chest.

"Do u wanna do something? I mean- we might as-well try to get along cause i don't know how long Charlie plans to keep us in here." Lucifer stated, and Alastor nodded. "I suppose you have a point." he shrugged

Lucifer glanced over at a mini bar that was hidden behind some old box's, and surprisingly there were some drinks in the small mini fridge!

"Well.. theres drinks over there? Wanna have a drink with me Al?" Lucifer asked, for some reason a blush crept on Alastor's cheeks. *AL?? AL?? QPOWOWNWZ* Alastor thought to himself. "I-it would be a pleasure!" he muttered, hoping Lucifer wouldn't notice the blush that crept on his cheeks. However, he did.

Lucifer grinned as he saw Alastor's reaction "Why are you blushing?" He asked, his voice low and wispy.

"I- Its quite hot in here don't you think?" Alastor blurted out any excuse he could think of, as Lucifer stood up and walked towards the bar, chuckling as he walked away.

*The fuck Alastor!! why the fuck do i feel like this!!* Alastor thought to himself when suddenly Lucifer spoke. "You coming?" he asked as he poured a drink for the both of them .

"Y-yeah." he said firmly and sat at one of the barstools.

————————————————————————

OMGGOMGG LONGEST CHAPTER YET WITH 706 WORDS!!