Chapter 1

So hello everyone, here is chepter 1. I hope you guys like this story. I want to tell you that this story contents mature concepts. There are many Hindi dialogues and cursing words if you are uncomfortable so you can skip that part.✨

                     •  Another  POV •

Today is the Rathore boys 5th birthday , so Rathore family arrange the Pooja in temple  and party at night .

At 7 o'clock in morning in Rathore Mansion , all the members of Rathore family are busy for presentation of Pooja and party.

Everyone wishing nd blessings them for their birthday, the twins brother looking very cute . They wore sky blue kurta and white dhoti and put some silver chain .

All members had fast on that day. They worship to God at home. everyone looking very good.

They are getting ready for Pooja which is at 9 o'clock in temple so that they leave that house at 8 o'clock.

Both of twins brother are very excited for their birthday. During the journey they were dancing in the car while humming the songs.

After 30 minutes later all family members reached at temple. In the temple all the preparation were done for the Pooja .

The pandit ji also present at that time . The twins brother touch pandit Ji's feet and he blessed them.

All the members sit at their place and the Pooja is begin . The brothers doing the Pooja for their bright future.

After 2hr the Pooja was completed . All the members took blessings from God and pandit ji by touching their feet. Pandit ji distributed prashad to everyone.

All the members of Rathore family roam around the temple , and click some photographs by cameraman.
Then they were take a leave for home.

During the journey everyone is very excited for the night party. The car is passing on the bridge. The truck is coming towards the car with high speed. The truck driver is drunk so he can't control the steering of the truck.

Suddenly the truck hit the car very forcefully and the car was crashed. All the family members were injured and scared.

The car is now hanging on the side of the bridge. Everyone tried to come out from the car . Everyone is shouting for the help.

One car is passing by the bridge. And they heard the voice that someone is calling for the help. So one couple come out from the car , and try to help them and call the 108 and police also.

Avinash also try to come out from the car and his leg twist. He fall from the bridge , and fell in river . No one noticed that incident.

When ambulance and police arrived at that spot they help everyone to come out from the car. Police officer took their statment and arrest that truck driver on the spot .

When Veena rathore notice that Avinash is missing  so that she cried and trying to figure out where is her child. She told everyone that her son is missing.

Everyone and police team are started searching him. The evening turns into night but the son of Rathore family was not found .

Everyone is crying for him . Veena rathore is fainted so virendra Singh Rathore took her to hospital and tell his sister to took Avyan with to home.

Avyan is also asking for his brother to his bua and crying very badly so his bua took him to home and made him sleep.

After  2 hours later Avyan's parents return back to home. All the guests are already gether at Rathore Mansion for birthday party. They were asking about the twins brother. Veena started crying and virendra explain all the incident to everyone. The guests feel sad for the Rathore family. After some time one by one every guest started leaving for their house.

Veena looking for Avyan and went to her son's room. When she entered in the room she felt very broken because Avyan and Avinash stay together everytime and now there is only Avyan. After loosing one kid on his birthday.

Many days passed like this Rathore family complaint about their missing son but police team couldn't found him. After  taking decision they think that Avinash might be died.

On the other hand , some people are filming their music video . After their shooting they went for photography and one of them notice that someone is unconscious at the end of the river bank.

He told his team members about that person and they went to help that person.

When they reached there they found that he is small kid . They took him to the city hospital . The kid unconscious for 2 days .

After that he get his sense he hold about whatever happened with him to that day .

Musical team also try figure out about that child parents but they couldn't reached to them .

That child live with musical team members and also get familiar with them. He like their company  and that members also like that child . Those musical team members are not too young or too old.

After some months

One day they got concert in Paris so they took Avinash with them to Paris.
This concert went well so they decided to live in Paris for lifetime. They do very hardwork and in less time they brought new house and become very popular in city.

Avinash also want to become a singer so he learn from them for many years.

Now he is very handsome, very talented singer in his university.

In India :

Avyan is also grow up and become a youngest CEO of the Rathore enterprises at the age of 23.

He is very hardworking and punctual man . He help his father in their business .

****************************************************

      So this was the first chepter of my first book let me know what you guys think about this chepter.

     What do you guys think will Avyan                    and Avinash meet again?

           Our heros are  grow up ✨

           Please vote and comment 😀

                            995 words