Chapter 6

At Singhania Mansion

You got that Jeams Dean daydream
Look in your eyes
And I got that read lips classic thing
That you like
And we go crashing down ,
We came back every time
'Cause we never go out of style ,
We never go out of style...
You got that long hair , slicked back ,
White t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith
And a tight little skirt
And we go crashing down ,
We come back every time ....

( Our Shanaya is fan of Tylor Swift guys )

Today Shanaya wearing light green full sleeves top and dark blue denim wide leg jeans with white high heels ,while she is carrying white purse that make her look beautiful.

Shanaya is drying her hair while singing and dancing, combing her hair in front of the mirror, after that taking her phone and bag went downstairs .

Shanaya  is drying her hair while singing and dancing, combing her hair in front of the mirror, after that  taking her phone and bag went downstairs

( Imagine that Shanaya wear this outfit)

"Mom kaha ho AAP jaldi se nasta de do na yaar bhuk lagi hai " Shanaya loudly said that her mother listen her.

( Mom, where were you ? please give me breakfast quickly, I am hungry.)

"Haa bas ruko 2 minute nasta aa raha hai "her mother said.

( Yes just wait 2 minutes breakfast is coming )

" Badi mom please give me breakfast I am also hungry". Khushi said .

"Yes beta just wait I am coming okay". Rajvi Singhaniya reply.

Listening Shanaya and Khushi Rakesh and his brother laugh at them.

" mom suno Aaj main Ghar thoda der se aayungi kyunki cafe ke baad mujhe Aadhya ke ghar function me jana hai " she informed her mother.

( Mom, listen. Today I'll be coming home a little late because after the cafe, I have to go to aadhya's house for a function. )

"Okay but inform your brother he will pick up you ."her mother said.

"Haa now I am late bye bye love you."she said and hugged her mother.

"Love you too take care".her mother hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

She sat in car and after half an hour she reached at her cafe .

She entered inside and her best friend is waiting for her . Aadhya come towards Shanaya and tell her that she is waiting for her .

" Are Shanaya yaar please ek cup coffee banake de ". Aadhya said showing her puppy eyes to Shanaya.

( Shanaya please make a cup of coffee for me .)

"No I have other works okay and I am not your servent okay you are always ordering me to make something!". Shanaya denied.