Chapter 4

Another POV :

Shivnaya and Avinash both were seperately going towards their classroom . But suddenly Avinash's phone ranged and he attended call in corridor.

Meanwhile shivnaya is going she don't know that there was someone standing and she collide with Avinash. Her head collide with Avinash's back .

Avinash turn back to see who was collide with him. Looking shivnaya's face he was shocked . He didn't realise that his coffee slipped from his grip and fell on shivnaya's paper.

Shivnaya is also shocked looking that her papers get spoiled by coffee . She looks up and she Avinash with anger feel eyes.

Looking at her face he immediately bent down for her help . She grab his hand and stand up . Anger and frustration visible on her face because of his coffee her papers get spoiled.

" Pagal ho kya ese kaise tumne mere papers par coffee gira di hnn ?" She asked angrily.

(Are you crazy, how did you spill coffee on my papers? )

" I am really really sorry I didn't do it purposely." Avinash said.

" Tumhari sorry ka kya me achar dalungi ? " She said sarcastically.

( What about your sorry, should I add pickles? )

" what it's means ? " Avinash asked her with confusion.

" hey bhagwan !! Ise toh yeh bhi nahi pata "she face palmed.

(Oh God!! He doesn't even know this. )

Avinash getting confused because he is Indian but when he was child he know little bit Hindi but when musical team brought him Paris he was so small so right now he didn't know hindi .

" tum Indian lagte ho or tumhe Hindi nahi aati kya ? " She asked him.

( You look like an Indian and don't you know Hindi? )

" yes I am Indian but I don't know but it's not my fault okay. You should see while walking but first you dumped with me and now you are expecting sorry from me it's not good miss " he said.

" tum ... Tumhari wajah se hua hai yeh to sorry bhi tumhi bologe samhje ?" She said.

( You…this happened because of you, so you will say sorry too, do you understand? )

" Miss I am already telling you that I don't understand what are you saying so can you say in English?" He said.

" Nahi " she said arrogantly.

(No)

" what's your problem why you are behaving like this ooh I understand I know I am handsome that's why you are trying to get close with me right ? " he said flirtingly.

" Main or tumhare sath kabhi nahi shakal dekhi hai aapni ? " She said shouting.

( You and I , have never seen your  face ? )

" Now you're cursing me in Hindi ?" He said dramatically.

They both are arguing and every student gethered to see their fight. Because first time the Avinash fighting with girl on small matter.

" Nahi par ab jarur kahungi tumhe , kutte , kamine , bandar jaise sakal Wale pagal aadmi ho tum !!" She said being frustrated.

( No, but now I will definitely tell you, you are a mad man, gross as a dog, a bastard, a monkey!! )

Alex , Marco , Liam and condrad come towards him and try to clam him by patting his shoulder.

" Hey leave it buddy don't waste your time let's go look everyone looking at you ". Alex said Avinash.