Chapter 2

• Avinash POV •

Here I can listen the clicking sound of clock and I feel that my breath got stuck , I feel that my breathing is becoming heavy and my forehead cover with sweat

Here I can listen the clicking sound of clock and I feel that my breath got stuck , I feel that my breathing is becoming heavy and my forehead cover with sweat .

I was in the car and suddenly a truck come towards the car with full speed and hit the car . Car was hanging on the end of the bridge. I was trying to get out of the car but my leg got twisted.

I was trying to grab something to not fall in the river but there was nothing for hold and I was fell in the river.

Suddenly I am woke up from my sleep. I am breathing heavily and my forehead cover with sweat. I rub hand on my face to calm down my self from my horrible past incident.

My eyes move to the clock it shows 6'o clock in the morning. I got up on the bed and went towards the washroom. I quickly freshen up.

I went downstairs and saw all the musical team members which is now my family they sat on the sofa and discuss about something. When they saw me they wished me "good morning". I also wished them .

We all go to the gym which is near to our apartment. Everybody is busy in doing exercise. First I do some warm up exercise and I do different types of push-ups , squats , and boxing practice.

Doing exercise my body drenched with sweat and my tshirt completely stick to my body like it is second layer of my skin.

After returning to our apartment we all go to our representative rooms. I take cold shower to relax my body and mind .

I come out from the bathroom after taking shower a white towel placed around my torso , and another towel is on the hand . I dry my hair with that towel.

After that I changed into white t shirt and sky blue denim jeans ,  beige jacket with white and grey shoes, sliver chain

After that I changed into white t shirt and sky blue denim jeans , beige jacket with white and grey shoes, sliver chain.

I take my belongings things and left to downstairs . I see that Liam and Marco are sitting on chair while munching sandwich , Alex and condrad both are preparing the coffee and sandwich . I went towards them and wished them. We had our breakfast.

During the breakfast Liam and condrad both are teasing Marco and me . We had our breakfast while teasing and roasting eachother.

I reached at metro station because I have to go my university. Within 2 minutes metro come and I go in and I see that there are all seats are packed.

I one empty seat beside a girl. I can't see her face because her baby hair block my view . She is tall and had perfect figure. Her hair is long , smooth and shiney.

She is talking with someone on call. I can say that she is teasing that person who is talking with her. After sometime she cut the call.

I see outside the window after sometime I feel something heavy on my shoulder. I love my face and I am shocked because the girl who is sitting beside mine is put her head on my shoulder.

I think to wake her up but I couldn't do that. I just don't know but I started staring at her face but her hair was the barrier for me.

I felt different emotions inside me , I just really don't know what it was. While staring at her I take care that she don't feel uncomfortable on my shoulder.

When I feel that she wake up I pretend that I am also sleeping. She wake up and I know that she is getting shocked.

And she opened her eyes she kept looking at me while wide eyes. She make sure that I don't see that but she don't know that I know everything very well .

Luckily we both have to go same station. She went out first and I followed her. When I see here and there I couldn't find her.

I don't know what is happening with me ? Why I am thinking about her ? Oh my god Avinash grip on your mind buddy !!

I reach at University many students roaming around there , there are many students talking , some are busy at studying , some are playing and some couples are sitting there.

I went towards music area where my friends are waiting for me. I drink water and start practicing to play guitar, but my thought was stolen by that girl.

And here Liam was started teasing me .

" HEY BUDDY WHERE WERE YOU LOST HNN ? " said by Liam .

" NOTHING WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT ? " i said.

" DON'T TELL US THAT YOU MET A GIRL AND NOW SHE IS IN YOUR MIND ? " he dramatically Said that.

" NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT . I AM THINKING ABOUT THE CONCERT." i said.

After that we pratice for the concert which is in next 15 days.

******************************************************

Hope you liked this chepter

Votes & comments

Need your support

IG I'd : blissful_duo_07