Chapter 3

After practicing I am going to my class to attend lecture

After practicing I am going to my class to attend lecture . I see that girl who is smiling looking at me and now she is coming towards me.

My heart is beating too loudly. She is too close me and when I blink my eyes and open it she is invisible from my side.

Fuck Fuck now I am day dreaming about that girl... OMG Avinash you are gone if you are continue thinking about that girl. Get grip on you Avinash Singh Rathore...

After attending two lectures I went towards cafeteria where Liam , Marco , Condrad are waiting for me. I am going towards them but suddenly one girl collided with me .

And her books fell on the ground . I bend down for helping her and I cannot believe on my eyes she is that girl , I keep staring at her face.

I was busy in my thoughts and I didn't realise that girl went away from there. Liam come towards me and tap on my shoulder . I come out from my imagination.

" WHERE ARE YOU LOST FROM MORNING ? " Liam asked.

" HUH , ITS NOTHING." I replied nervously.

" THERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO HIDE FROM US , COME ON BUDDY YOU CAN SHARE WITH US " Condrad said.

I told everything what is happening in the metro.

" HOLY SHIT !! BUDDY DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THAT GIRL " Liam and Marco dramatically said together.

I ignore their questions and focus on the food . After that I went towards classroom .

🍁

Sun rays fell in the room . The room is decorated with the beautiful pictures of her , some pictures are with her family and some are with her best. friend Belly.

Belly try to wake her up last 30 minutes but here she can't wake up so belly brought a glass of water and split on her face. She wake up with jerk.