chapter 1

Author pov

It was a beautiful morning and there was a lot of hustle and bustle in the fairy kingdom. And everyone was busy with their work. But a very beautiful princess was sleeping in this castle. That princess is non other than princess Kim tae hi. She was also lying on her soft fluffy bed. When the sunlight fell on her face, her face blossomed even more as if a flower had bloomed. She opened her beautiful eyes slowly and fluttered her eyelids so that she could see clearly.

When she woke up completely, she got up from her fluffy princess bed. The birds also came and sat near the window of her room to see this ethereal beauty. She removed the blanket from over herself.

We went straight to freshen up and after that she will get ready in a very beautiful manner. Because she likes to get ready herself and does not take the help of any maid, she wore her flower crown to get ready.

And she went towards her mom and dad where the king and queen were waiting for her.

_______

Time skip

king: Has our princess not woken up yet?
Queen: She must have got up, wait a minute, I will call her.

The queen was about to speak to the princess but she stopped when she saw her lil princess coming down the stairs. She had a beautiful smile on her face which was the favorite of the king and the queen.

Queen: Look, our moon has come.

The king saw his princess coming down the stairs and first of all the princess kissed the king and queen on their cheeks and greeted them.

King: good morning my Lil princess (kissed her forehead)
Princess: good morning dada.
Queen: did you sleep well my flower.
Princess: Yes mom I slept well.
Queen: okay come now eat your breakfast baby.
Princess: yes mom.

They were all eating when suddenly one of their guards came in with an invitation for something in his hand.

Guard: Excuse me, Your Majesty. There is an invitation for you.(greeted to king, queen and princess)
King:  okay you can go now.

He gave the invitation to the king and greeted him and left. The king opened the invitation and read it. When he read it, his face lit up with a smile. The queen and princess were confused.

Queen: what happened my king why are you smiling.
What is in this invitation?
King looked at queen and speak
King: this invitation was sent by my best friend JEON JOWON who is like a brother.
Queen: really this is from jowon oppo. (Smile wildly)
King: he invited us on his and noona's anniversary celebration party. And he wants to spend a few days with us.
Princess: dada really we will stay some days with ommo and appa.(excited and jumping in excitedly)
King: Yes princess now go and get ready we have to go there.

Princess nodded her head with boxy smile and run from there excitedly to her room get ready. King and Queen chunkles on their Lil princess to seeing her excited.

______

On other side

In bangtan kingdom JEON king and queen are sitting on the royal throne in the big hall here. And they were discussing about what further improvements should be made in the kingdom. Their queen was also sitting with them on their left side.

Just then the big door of the throne opened and 6 very handsome and hot as hell Greek god looking mens entered the room. And they were none other than JEON PRINCES who had returned after completing their training.

There was a proud smile on the faces of the Jeon King and Queen after seeing these 6 princes. Of course they are looking like dadd-(cough)😌 sorry so where were I oh yeah teey are looking like greek god their muscular body, built chest,their sharp jawline, everything was just perfect . Everyone was trying to woo her. But they were not even giving them any fucks.

They can go toward their parents and greet them and also sit on their royal thrones .

Queen: how is going your training my sons.
Jin: it's really good mom.
King: I know cause we have 6 strongest sons in the world.
They all nodded with soft smiles.

Then suddenly one more time a big door of thrones opened  their  guard came in and he had a letter in his hand  guard greeted them and said

Guard: your majesty there is letter for you.
King:  ok open it and read the letter.
Guard: yes your majesty (guard open the letter and started to read it)

In letter

My dear friend and brother. How are you. I know you will be fine. I am so happy you invited me on your and noona's anniversary celebration party. I will definitely come in the party.
                                              You dear best friend
                                                    Kim sowon

When he finished reading. King's face broke into wild smile and queen and princes also.

King: I know he will definitely come If I'll call him.
Queen: yes you are right my king.
Joon: we'll meet omma and appa after long time.

All nodded their head with soft smiles.

Queen: I can't wait to meet them specially my Lil bear.
King: yes I also.
Princes became confused.
Yoon: who are you talking about  mom.
Queen: I forgot you all haven't even met her.
Kook:who mom.
Appa: you omma and appa's daughter.
All: WHAT (Shocked)
Queen:yes
Jimin: Why did we not know in all these years that he also has a daughter?
Appa: As you all know that your training had started at a young age due to which you all became very busy in your training and studies and hence you never got able to meet her.

(Everyone has already left the throne hall, when the letter arrived there, only then the king had given permission to everyone to leave.)

Jhope: so now we will meet their daughter too right.
Queen:yes of course and she is so beautiful like an angel.

King: let's go we have to do preparations for anniversary.
Queen and princes nodded and left from there in theirs room

______

In princes bedroom

( All the princes sleep in the same room. There are a total of 6 beds in the room and their room is very big.)

Now they are sitting in the room

Kook: hyungs I am so excited to meet omma and appa.
And I am also eager to know how his daughter would look.

All: us too

________

To be continued.......