Chapter 6

Vote and comment for the story

Let's start ep 6

Time skip

Just like that one week passed now BTS and tae's bond become very strong they always eat together with tae and treat her like glass doll and tae also love her hyungies so much now they can't live without their lil fairy and tae also. Their parents Kings and queens are also so happy for their children that they love tae so much but some people are not happy and that people are no other than theirs so called cousins who will always become angry and jealous cause BTS always stay beside tae and treat her like doll. That thing was eating them from inside.

Yes their all cousins are staying in castle cause their parents have some important work in another kingdom so they all will be stay here with king jeon's castle. Jeon king and queen also don't like them but for their cousin's parents kindness they said yes now today was another day like before tae was in her room and then some open her room door and she saw her kookie hyungie was there standing without saying another Jungkook come to tae and hugged her from her tiny and slim waist tae become confused that why kookie hyungie suddenly hugged her he also back hug him and smile softly started to care his hair and said.

Tae: hyungie what happened Is something happened to you (asked softly while caring his hair)

But Jungkook said nothing he hugged her more tightly while hiding his face in her nice and smelling his favourite fragrance who can make his mind calm and then kook started to give wet kisses on her neck to bite her lips to not moan but Jungkook bit her nice and started to drink her blood really Jungkook is very blessed drinking that sweet and delicious blood of tae he never taste that much sweet and delicious blood like tae's blood he hmm while drinking her blood and now tae understand that definitely something happened to kookie hyungie cause all bts brothers drinks her blood only that time when they is angry or something is bothering him. so he lets his kookie hyungie do what he's doing until his anger calms down after drinking her blood jungkook became calm and he back away and saw blood was coming from where he bit tae He licked that blood and then gave peck on her lips.

But Jungkook was still holding Tae by the waist and both of Tae's small and soft hands were on his chest . Tae blushed because of peak on her lips then he asked her hyungie.

Tae: hyungies what happened (asked softly while cupping his face)

Kook: Nothing Patel I just missed you ( said while again hide his face in her neck and inhale his fav fragrance)

Flashback

Jungkook was training with his sword cause others were not with him today they all are gone for some important work so Jungkook was alone. then someone entered his training room when he turned around he saw she was his so called cousin  lily . After seeing Lily he became angry cause first she entered his training room without his permission and second her dress was so disgusting but Jungkook control himself did not want to kill that witch by his hands. Then lily came to Jungkook with her while showing her dirty yellow teeth and said.

Lily: hey kook what are you doing ( asked with her duck like voice)

Kook: why you come here and who give you permission to enter in my training room (asked with cold voice and anger)

Jungkook's deep and cold voice sent Shiver her Spain She was afraid but shameless person is shameless right she replied.

Lily: what are you saying kook I just came here to meet you why are you angry ( make disgusting pout)

Kook: first for you young prince not kook only my beloved ones call me by my nick names and second I don't want to meet you so don't waste my time and get the fuck out of here.(cold and angey voice)

Lily was still standing there he slowly came close to Jungkook and about to kiss his cheek but push her back who fall on the floor and now Jungkook became totally angry and said with his vampire and dark domestic voice.

Kook: HOW DARE YOU TO KISSING ME WITH OUT MY PERMISSION I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOST MY CONTROL AND KILL YOU.

After listening to that lily, she stood up from the floor and left from there with a scared face but from inside lily was very angry and flustered.

Here jungkook hold his hair in flusteretion and without thinking he murch towards tae's room cause he know only their Angel can calm his mind and anger  Whenever BTS is angry or sad or tired, only Tae can calm them down. cause for BTS their angel is that one and only person who can calm them and touch they even without their permission. So that's why jungkook came in tae's room to calm himself.

Flashback end

Present time

Now taekook was still standing jungkook still holding tae by her waist and tae's soft tiny hands was on his chest then someone knock on door.

Kook: come in (with cold voice still holding tae)

Then maid come in bow them and said.

Maid: young prince and princess king and Queen is calling you both.

Kook: hmm ok you can go now (coldly said)

Maid again bow taekook and left from their then again jungkook face change into soft he smile and said.

Kook: let's go princess mom and dad is calling us (said with soft tune)

Tae nodded her head cutely like small baby with her doe eyes jungkook kissed her forehead and tae kissed his cheeks while giggling and jungkook hold her hand and left from the room.

To be continued.......

Please guys change out my another stories too I did really hardwork for them please vote and comment for my stories see you all in next episode