Chapter 4

Hello guys let's continue the story

BTS was giving Tae a tour of the castle. He saw the castle's rooms, training rooms, horses and many other things. Tae was very excited and cutely clapping like a baby after seeing all of them. BTS were smiling softly seeing her cuteness. Tae was happy looking at the castle with puppy eyes.In a very short time, Tae and BTS became comfortable with each other and Tae was also feeling good with her hyungies but she was also feeling shy because she looked very small in front of them. She was only reaching up to their chests but BTS found it very cute. Now they were also calling Tae by nicknames due to which she was blushing.

Kook: Hey flower let's go we will show you something.
After listening to this tae's eyes shine.
Tae: Really kookie hyungie . ( Jumping in excitement)
Kook nodded his head while chunkles including others

After some time they came to the castle's garden and really that garden was so beautiful.

Tae was very happy to see that garden because the garden was full of flowers and Tae likes flowers very much, so she went into the garden without any delay and started looking at the flowers

Tae was very happy to see that garden because the garden was full of flowers and Tae likes flowers very much, so she went into the garden without any delay and started looking at the flowers.She was running here and there in the garden like a child and enjoying the beauty of the garden.

Yoon: Angel don't run you will fall.
Tae: don't worry yooni hyungie I'll not fall.

BTS was there looking at Tae with a soft smile and Tae was running in the garden when suddenly her foot got stuck in a vine and she fell down, her knees and elbows got hurt and blood was oozing out of them. Tae's skin was like baby skin and she started crying because of the pain in those injuries. When BTS saw that she had fallen, they ran towards Tae at double the speed of light. And she saw that she was crying in pain. Without wasting time, one of them picked up Tae Kook in his arms.And he sat down on a nearby bench with Tae in his lap and the rest of BTS followed him .

Tae was crying in her hyungie's lap, Jin was caring for her soft little hand, Joon was caring for her with his other hand and the rest were trying to calm her down.

Tae: h_hyungie it's p_paining. (Crying while showing injured parts)
Kook: shhhh my Lil flower it's ok don't cry your hyungs will shu your pain hmm don't cry my love(caring her back for calm her)

But as soon as they saw blood in the injured parts, their eyes became red because they are vampires and they cannot stop themselves after seeing blood, but they all have to control themselves.  Because he did not want to scare his lil princess. He somehow controlled himself because very sweet semolina was also coming out of his princess' blood.

Yoon: let's go take angel inside( looked away from tae's injured parts)
They all quickly nodded their heads and went into the castle tae was still in kook's arms she hid her head in her hyungie's chest like a baby she was looking like a baby in jungkook's arms.  With a lot of control she applied medicine to Tae's injured parts and again went to the king and queen.

Time skip

The party was still going on, Tae was feeling a little better now, she was talking to her hyungies and her hyungies were looking at her with loving eyes, but suddenly they heard some voices and when they looked who is the owner of those voices then faces became black.And those voices were not of anyone else but of his cousins whom he never wanted to see, She was wearing very disgusting dresses and had 4 kg of make up applied on her face. They came near BTS and were about to hug them but BTS turned backwards so called cousins had not noticed Tae yet.

Yoon: what do you all want now (coldly asked)
Anna: oppa we all were missing you so much so we came here to meet you all.
Jhope: but we didn't missed you.
Mia: oh come on oppa we know you all want to meet us.
Joon: And who said to you all we want to meet you.
Kook: listen don't waste our time and get out from here
Lily: why are you all talking to us like that(disgusting pout)
BTS was controlling their anger not wanted to kill that bitvhes. Cause their lil petal with them. Don't want to scary her.

Tae was also watching her hyungies that her hyungies are not happy after seeing that girls.

Tae: hyungies who are they. Asked with soft voice and looking at them with her puppy eyes)
Making BTS coo at her cuteness.
Joon: Moon they are our uncle's daughters.
And our cousins.("OUR COUSINS"sentence He spoke with great difficulty)
Tae make oh face showing them understanging look.

Tae: hello noonas my name is kim taehi.
Mili: who is she. (Asked about her not so happy)
face)
Jimin: she is our princess.
All girls: what our princess.
Jin: yes our lil princess do you all have any problem.(asked coldly)
All girls nodded their heads saying no problem.
But girls don't like it how BTS is talking with her softly with not with them that thing making them jealous and angry.
Tae: hyungies I am tierd.
Kook: my flower is tierd let's go your and make you some rest ok (said softly and caring her one cheek)

Tae and tae left from there ignoring all girls.who was shocked and same time angry.

Lily: how can she scratch our oppas to us.
Mia: yes you are right cause of her oppas ignored us.
Mili: we have to do something about that little shit.
Alexa: yes I want my jimin oppa.
Anna: don't worry I'll do something.
Sami: yes and they are ours only ours.

_______