Chapter 3

Sowon: bear come here and meet with your hyungs.

Tae pov

I was talking to Omma when my Dada called me, I quickly went to my Dada but I saw that there were 6 more people standing near him, so I went there but after seeing them I don't know why
My heart is beating fast and they are all very handsome.

End Tae pov

Tae: yes dada.
Sowon: my Lil berry meet they all are your hyungs your omma and appa sons and princes of here.
Tae: really dada they are my hyungs ( shock plus excited)
Sowon nodded his head

BTS pov
We all were with Papa when he called someone and we all turned our heads towards the place from where Papa had called that person. When we turned our heads, it was as if our breath stopped. We saw That a very beautiful and ethereal beauty was coming towards us. We could smell strawberries and vanilla from her. Her blue eyes were deeper than the ocean. She had double eyelashes. There was a mole in the middle of her nose which was enhancing her beauty even more. We just came out of our imagination when we heard Appa's voice.

Sowon: my champs meet with my daughter or my lil princess kim taehi.
Jin: hello tae I am jeon seokjin.
Joon: hey tae I am jeon namjoon.
Yoon: hello tae I am jeon yoongi.
Jhope: hello tae I am jeon hoseok.
Jim: hello tae myself jeon jimin.
Kook: hello little one myself jeon jungkook.
Tae: h_hello hyungies m_my name is kim taehi nice to meet you all.
(Wow her voice is so sweet like honey all princes thought.)
All: we too little one.

They were all looking at Tae without blinking and our Tae had his head down and he was blushing when he saw them, he was not able to look into their dark and deep eyes. She was feeling weak in front of their gaze and her heart was beating very fast and the same was the condition of all the princes.

Jowon: You all must be very tired, eat something first and then you all can take some rest.

They all nodded their heads and came toward dinning table.
Tae was sitting between jowon and sowon.
Everyone was eating their food when Somi said
Somi: So you all are staying here for a few days right?
Rosalia: yeah unnie
Jowon: that's really great news then.

Both kings and queens were busy talking but our prince was just looking at one person like a lovesick
And our tae was blushing while looking down and playing with her fingers .

Somi: tae baby why are you not eating? Don't you like it?
( Tae looked at her)
Tae: No no omma I am eating see ( saying that tae started eat food)
Every one smile at her cuteness cause she was pouting while eating bts princes eyes became dark after seeing that pout.
All princes was controling theirself not to jump on tae and kiss her hard.

Some times later every one finished eating

Jowon: My Lil princess you have come here after a long time Why don't you go and see the palace? Till then we will look after the guests here ok . Your hyungs will show you the palace ok.
Somi: Yes and you guys will get some time to know each other.

After listening to that bts princes became happy that they will spend some time with their lil flower ( yes their lil flower your all Heard it right their princess)and tae was blushing and smile shy.
She also wants to know about their hyungies.

Kook: So should we go flower?
She started blushing more after hearing the nickname she nodded her head with yes and all they stand up to their sites and want from there.

_______

Sorry I am a little bit busy so that's why I uploaded a short chapter but don't worry the next chapter will be long ok see all in the next chapter bye butterflies.

To be continued.......