𝒗. hellfire

IN AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS, Harry Styles and Selene Evangelista were spotted in a heated argument behind a club in Australia

The Formula 1 Driver was celebrating her first win in the season with other fellow drivers in a club; a typical celebration in the sport. The night was one of the rare occurrences that Evangelista celebrates her victory in a club. Most likely to be ecstatic to finally get things running after a not-so-great start in the season as she broke her streak of winning all the first race in the season.

Meanwhile the pop-star, Harry Styles, was seen around the city of Melbourne five days before the Australian Grand Prix— which left fans of the couple if they got back together. However during the duration of the race weekend, the pop-star was only seen around the spectators' section and not the paddock.

The earlier speculations that the ex-lovers were together again were quickly extinguished when they were seen in a heated argument behind a club in Australia.

The argument revolved around Styles' desire to give their relationship a chance again which escalated to a shouting match between their past grievances with each other. Surprisingly, Reigning Formula 1 World Champion Max Verstappenstepped in and dragged Evangelista away from Styles.

The couples' silent splitSelene Evangelista unfollowing the star and removing photos with/and of the star and the cryptic instagram stories of Harry Style fans were scrambling over why the couple broke up. Many chalked it up to the busy lifestyles of an F1 driver and a singer. But upon the release of Fine Line and interviews of Styles' of how he wasn't the greatest boyfriend, there are speculations that the singer has cheated on the driver.

But it seems like their troubles run deeper than just cheating with their argument being lack of support from each other to not being committed each other.

With how the illustrious bachelor that is Harry Styles is still hung up on his former muse and Verstappen's it begs many question: did Styles and Evangelista ever love each other equally; could Verstappen be the reason for the extinguished love of the ex-lover or is Evangelista bound to leave another broken heart with her track record of being ruthless on and off track?