Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

CHAPTER 4

On the stage, a chair was brought out, and the performer sat with his legs spread. He pulled the woman's collar, making her crawl on all fours until she knelt between his thighs. The crowd watched, discussing the scene as if it were normal. Some even took out their phones to film it.

The man chose a flogger with multiple tails and whipped her back while she pleasured him orally.

Evelyn was speechless and shocked by what she witnessed. Her body grew hot, and her breathing changed as she observed the scene, unlike anything she had ever seen before.

Despite being an adult who had heard of BDSM and seen it in movies, Evelyn had always considered it fictional. She never imagined that people would actually engage in these activities in real life and derive pleasure from them.

As the performance unfolded, more artists joined the two onstage, depicting various BDSM acts. Some acts didn't involve penetration, yet these individuals clearly enjoyed acts of submission, dominance, sadism, and masochism.

Evelyn observed the pleasure these men and women derived from these unconventional acts. Some achieved orgasms through whipping or domination alone. The intensity of it all captivated Evelyn, causing her body to react. She squirmed in her seat, unable to contain her arousal. Immersed in the performance, she couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to experience for herself.

"Shh," came a hushed whisper. Evelyn shivered as Akeno leaned close to her ear. She hadn't noticed him approaching. When her eyes met his and she could tell that the handsome billionaire art collector was enjoying seeing her like this.

"Sorry..." she whispered back.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he dared to ask, raising his head, their eyes locking.

"I don't know," Evelyn answered honestly. "This is new to me, but I have to admit it's captivating."

A small smile formed on his face in response to her answer.

"It's normal to feel unsure. But as I mentioned before, this is one of the ways I find inspiration," he explained. "When I witness these scenes, I put myself in their shoes, I experience it, and then I paint."

Evelyn looked at him, and he returned her gaze.

"Is that another way you find inspiration?" she whispered, noticing his eyes lingering on her lips, mirroring her own desire. "You experience it?" she dared to ask.

"Yes, Eve," he whispered in reply, causing goosebumps to cover her skin.

They locked eyes for several intense seconds, undeniable sexual tension building between them.

"And how do you do that?" she asked softly.

He responded with a deep chuckle, resonating in her mind and sending a thrilling shiver down her spine, awakening a dampness between her thighs.

"How else, my dear?" he whispered. "I become an artiste myself. I perform in the privacy of my own home."

She nodded, unable to tear her gaze away from his enticing lips.

"Do you have an audience, Akeno?" she dared to inquire.

"No," he replied in a low tone. "I perform for myself and for my chosen partner."

Evelyn could feel the pulsating sensation intensify between her legs.

Surprising and pleasing him simultaneously, she asked the next question.

"Can I be your audience?"

A moment of silence passed between them, their desire growing stronger.

"Time will reveal all. I adore your curiosity," he expressed, his voice filled with appreciation. "Your openness."