Wattpad Original
Осталось ещё 3 бесплатных части

CHAPTER 9

It was Evelyn's first day at work, and she couldn't contain her excitement. Early the next morning, she stood in front of her mirror, ready and punctual for the day ahead.

"Are you done yet?" Imani called from her bedroom.

"Yes, I am!"

"Great! Let's grab some coffee and head out."

"Okay."

Both young women met in the corridor of their apartment, and Imani greeted Evelyn with a smile.

"You're looking fabulous. I wish you all the best today, Eve. You're about to make a name for yourself."

"Thank you, Im. Love you."

"Love you too, girlfriend. Now let's go. Luckily, we're headed in the same direction, so I can drop you off at your workplace on the way."

***

On the opposite side of the bustling city, Hiro Akeno woke up from a night of busy affairs. Wrapped in the soft, white bedsheets of his king-sized bed, the billionaire contemplated skipping work for the day. However, the thought of Evelyn Ali, the naive yet talented gem he had recently signed to his company, crossed his mind, causing a smirk to form on his face. She was a source of motivation, and Akeno felt like a child who had just acquired a new toy.

As is often the case with wealthy individuals, he had grown bored of everything. But with Evelyn in the mix now, he knew he was in for some excitement, and that alone made him eagerly anticipate training her.

Akeno stretched and sat up, awakening the beautiful redhead lying beside him. She reached out and touched him as she too woke up from her slumber.

"Where are you off to?" she asked.

"I need to get ready for work, and you need to leave," Akeno replied, gently removing her hand from his thigh.

He got out of bed, leaving the sheets behind, and stood tall and naked. Giving one final stretch, he made his way to the bathroom, with the redhead in his bed watching him depart, her lip bitten as she reminisced about the events of the previous night.

Following suit, she also got out of bed and joined him in the shower.

"I did ask you to leave, didn't I?" he remarked to her.

"You did. But to show gratitude for a night of pleasure, I want to take care of this issue one last time," she said, her hand trailing down his abdomen to his morning erection.

Meeting her gaze, he contemplated briefly.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Be good and get on your knees..."

The redhead obediently followed instructions, kneeling down in the flowing shower water, and immediately taking his impressive member into her mouth.

As the warm water cascaded over their bodies, she pleasured him, looking up at him submissively, signaling her willingness to do anything he desired, just as she had the night before.

Akeno observed her actions, anticipating the pleasure that should come. However, he felt strangely numb, lacking the desired sensation. Frustrated, he tightly grasped a handful of her hair, urging her to increase her pace. Yet, similar to the previous night, he experienced only a faint degree of pleasure. His body reacted, but not in the way he truly craved.

Hiro, renowned for his stamina and insatiable sexual appetite, was well-known among his numerous unofficial lovers. He brought them pleasure, delivering countless orgasms over hours upon hours, yet only rarely felt something himself. If anything, these women derived more enjoyment from him than he did from them. Each sexual encounter only fueled his desire to explore riskier endeavors, yearning to recapture the pleasure he had experienced as a young teenager during his first sexual encounter.