Part 8b

The next morning Jill wakes up to Dave's soft snores, she gets out of bed and goes to sit to tinkle, she removes her tampon and smiles as Dave's swimmers have been absorbed by her body. This thought gives Jill a feminine high. Jill wipes the tip of her clitty and pulls her panties up. She surveys her hair and decides that after last night's shower sex, she needs to wash and style her hair before going out today. Jill is surprised to see Erica up and drinking coffee when she gets to the kitchen.
Erica, 'Morning Mom!"
Jill stops to kiss her daughter's cheek, "Morning baby, Mama needs coffee."
Jill fixes her coffee and sit down.
Mom, "I checked on you last night, but you were already asleep. Do you remember me coming in and saying good night."
Erica, "Kind of, I tried to stay up, but I guess I fell asleep."
Mom, "Well I talked to you stepfather, last night and it took a little convincing, but he grudgingly agreed to let you go dancing with Lori and Michelle." Mom breaking out in a wicked grin, "After that I'm not saying who initiated it, but we had shower sex."
Erica giggling, "Mom don't make me call you a slut."
Mom, "Honey sometimes I can't help myself. Any way my hair got a little wet in the shower, after Dave leaves for work I think I'm going to wash my hair with the samples Beth gave us to see if we like it before we buy it. Maybe you should do the same."
Erica, "Ok mom. Mom, when you say Daddy grudgingly agreed to let me go dancing, what was his concern."
Mom, "Honey your stepfather is very protective of us. He raised the same concerns I did with Lori. He was so cute when he agreed he said," Mom switching to fake deep voice, "You're right, I still don't like it, but I guess it makes sense. Just tell her if she has any problem and I mean any problem at, that Maverick is backing up Tim and Tony on Alert Five."
Erica, "Did he really say that? I love him."
Mom laughing, "I told your stepfather 'I can't believe I'm about to say this.....I love you Maverick.' "
When Dave walked into the kitchen Erica immediately got up, ran and jumped into Dave's arms, hugging his neck tight without saying a word. Dave just stands there stunned looking at Jill smiling at him.
Dave slowly smiling, "Good morning, Baby Girl what did I do to deserve being greeted so warmly?"
Erica slowly released Dave's neck sweetly kissing his cheek, "Daddy I know that you worry about me and mom and just wanted to let you know how much I love you!"
Dave, "I love you too Pumpkin."
Erica smiling sweetly, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"
Dave, "That would be wonderful sweetheart."
As Erica fixes Dave a cup of coffee, Dave leans over to kiss Jill, mouthing the word "Wow". Jill just smiles.
Erica, "Here's your coffee Daddy, cream no sugar, right?"
Dave sipping his coffee, "Perfect sweetheart, how did you know?"
Erica, "I watched mom fix your coffee the last few days."
The three sat around the table just enjoying each other's company for a few minutes before Dave got up to get dressed for work.
Erica, "So what's the plan for today?"
Mom, "Get Dave off to work, wash our hair, get dressed and hit the mall, lunch somewhere and more shopping, 4:00 with Donna and hopefully pick up our hair tools from Beth."
Erica, "I hope my old blow dryer is up to the task of drying my new hair!"
Mom, "Mine too, I so hope Beth can get our new tools today."
Erica, "Where do you want to shop today?"
Mom, "I was thinking we could hit the junior department at Macy's, theirs is bigger than Nordstrom. Remember Donna said if we saw something out, we should pick it up and bring it with us to our appointment. If we have time after that I say we go window shopping and hit any store that looks interesting."
Erica, "Sounds like a fun day of shopping with my BFF Mom."
Mom, "Well your BFF Mom is excited to go shopping with her BFF Daughter."
Erica and mom look at each other and giggle. They finish their first cup of coffee and make a second cup and chit chat until Dave is ready to leave for work. Today Erica fixes his travel mug, Dave kisses both girls goodbye and heads to work. Mom and Erica head to their bathrooms to shower and attempt their first long hair shampoo.
Mom, "Honey, remember don't brush your wet hair, comb out all the tangles before you blow dry."
Erica, "Yes ma'am."
The girls had been well instructed the night before and executed, washing, conditioning and blow-dry/styling their new hairdos like pros. The only issue either had was it took extra time to blow-dry their hair with their old underpowered hair dryers. They were both excited to be getting new professional models from Beth. Erica did her makeup in her own bathroom and met her mother in her bra and panties to get something to wear since the clothes they bought yesterday were still at Nordstroms. Erica selected a denim skirt, sleepless top and a pair of Tory Miller sandals from her mother's closet, Jill selected a sundress and flats, both grabbed their purses and jumped in the car.
Macy's was adjacent to Nordstroms, so mom parked in the usual spot near Nordstroms, Mom and Erica walked to Macy's Junior department. Erica tried on several things for the next 2 ½ hours, when all was settled Erica bought six tops and 2 pair of shorts.