Chapter 10: The Wolf House

**A/N** I will be omitting the repeated passages so everything will just be new content. That includes ones in the middle of the story that are designed for a recap.

/Chapter 10: The Wolf House

Zoe watched the son of Jupiter pass out after the winds had hit them but she and her other two companions held on to him so he wouldn't get separated.

She prayed to Artemis, pleading for her to step in just this once to save them. She knew this would most likely be breaking the ancient laws but Artemis had never been one for following rules./

"Well, I am the only one who gets loose exceptions," Artemis said. "Except for a few things here and there."

/Before she could think about it anymore, she saw her other four companions dissolve into a silver light making Zoe smile before she followed suit.

They reappeared in a wooded area; Jason was still unconscious while Annabeth, Leo and Hedge just seemed confused.

'You are about a half-mile south of the Wolf House. The hunters are already there engaging Lycaon's pack along with a number of Gaia's minions. I will always be there when you need me Zoe.' A familiar voice said in her mind./

Artemis was glad she was able to help Zoe. In any circumstance she could, she would. Regardless of her hunter status, she was still a sister and a friend to her, the best one she had.

/'Thank you my lady,' Zoe thought back gratefully before turning to her companions.

"We need to wake Jason up; we're a half-mile away from the Wolf House where the hunters are already holding back the enemy. They have found Hera but we need to get there to help them." Zoe said quickly to her companions.

"How did we get here?" Annabeth asked confused.

"I prayed to Artemis for help. She told me we are a half-mile south of the Wolf-House but need to hurry up to help the hunters." She explained./

Percy gave Zoe a light kiss on the cheek. "Soon we'll be reunited again," he whispered. "And I look forward to reliving that moment again."

Zoe smiled. She was relieved that they had in fact reunited before being swept away to read this book. It at least allowed her to gain some peace of mind.

/Annabeth nodded as her attention turned to Jason. She tried to shake him but he refused to wake up.

Zoe groaned with frustration at Jason not waking up and looked towards the south. As she looked, she noticed a rather large puddle about five feet in front of her before an evil grin crept onto her face.

With a quick flick of her wrist, the water shot out of the puddle and straight into Jason's face causing him to shoot up in an absolute panic./

"Hey!" Jason whined. "Was that really necessary?"

"Would you have preferred I threw a brick at you? Because that was the alternative," Zoe said with a laugh.

"No, thanks, water's fine," Jason said. "I don't need to be hit by any more bricks."

/Annabeth began to laugh at his face while Leo just looked at Zoe in shock.

"Since when did you have that power?" He asked still shocked.

Zoe smirked but didn't reply, instead looking at Jason, "We need to get moving Jason, Thalia and the hunters are already at the Wolf House holding back the enemy but they need help."

Jason's eyes widened as he looked around confused but at hearing his sister was in trouble, he decided to ask how they got there later. He also couldn't shake the feeling this place seemed so familiar to him.