Chapter 2

You looked up at him with big eyes, you were happy that you teacher was giving you this offer but KUROO THAT ROOSTER HEAD was going to be your tutor. He was smirking and probably amused by your expression because he knew that this was your nightmare. HE looked at the teacher and said 

" What will I get in return because I mean  I am going to the tutor the y/n the worst student in biology. "

Your teacher looked at him and said 

"That is something which you guys will be handling on your own just talk with eachother, both of are good friends, right ?"  She said that with a big smile on her face.

Both of you just nodded. After the teacher left so that both of you could talk you looked at him and said

"Why did you said Yes??" , "Why should not I, I would love to help you and get something in return shorty. So instead of getting mad at me for wanting to help your dumbass try to think of something which you could give me in return." 

You looked at him in disbelief  as you try to process what he had said, suddenly you feel him patting your head, " stop". He stopped patting your head as he laughed. 

"Tomorrow I will come over to you at 5pm " he said as he left the classroom

You were left there and thought about something which you could give him in return. Instead of sitting at the rooftop you searched for your bestfriend Kenma, when you had finally found him you asked him 

"So crazy shit has happend. I got a F on my biology test-"

"That is not crazy shit y/n" Kenma interrupted you. You decided to ignore his comment. 

"Then my teacher told me and that rooster head to wait. Kuroo is now my tutor in biology and he wants something in return, but I dont know what to." 

You saw Kenma on his phone texting Kuroo : Good luck bro !

You were about to throw kenma into the trash can. You looked at him. He finally started to talk

"I know that kuroo loves food, maybe you could cook something for him when he comes over-"

You  interrupted him "No". He sighs and starts to talk again.

" Okay then maybe something for volleyball ? Maybe go shopping with him for a pair of shoes."

You looked at him with raising an eyebrow. Kenma sighed again because he hated it when people dont get what he means

"So for example he buys shoes for 130 $ and for that he gives you 10 seasions of biology, which makes 13$ per seasions okay?" 

You look at him and say "Wow Kenma that is quite smart I think that will do it, ugh I hate Kuroo he only causes problems."

Kenma looks at you and chuckles. "Why are you laughing Kenma?" , " It is nothing y/n do not worry about it". He says as he watches you walk away to your class. You have art class with Kuroo again. You sit down next to him for the first time, you noticed that he looks confused at you because normally you would sit far away from him. You start telling him about the plan and wait for his answer. Kuroo answers 

"That would work we can go after my  volleyball practice and you will come with me to my practice okay shorty ?" , " Sure rooster head"

-𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖-

You sat down on one of the benches as you watch the team warm up. You saw that Kuroo was staring at you , you looked away. You must admit eventhough you hate him he is attractive. You watched them as they started to train. You saw a volleyball flying into your direction really fast, you closed your eyes thight but the ball did not hit you. Kuroo jumped infront of you and served the ball. You looked at him and said "Thanks". He looked down at you and smiled before running into the court again. You felt that you cheeks flushed red . After 2 hours you and him were siting in the subway. You looked at his hand but quickly stopped and reminded yourself that you hate him. You could only hope that he had not see you staring at his hand. He was busy with his phone. The final stop came, "Kuroo we need to stand up come on you lazy ass." 

"Lazy ass whatttt" he chuckled and stood up he was really tall compared to you. Both of you walked into the shopping mall. He walked to a shoe store and looked around for a long time, you noticed that it was starting to become dark. Luckily you were living alone so you did not need to explain anyone that you were coming home late. You looked at Kuroo staring at some shoes.

"Shorty what about these Shoes ?" He looked at you. "Try them on, they look good." you answered as you smiled at him but quickly stopped. 

Were enjoying being out with Kuroo Tetsuro. You shrugged the thought away. You saw him trying on his shoes. You gave him thumbs up as you walked to the cashier and payed them.

"Thanks shorty I will make sure that you will become the second best in biology !" he said happly. 

"I am so hungry" you whined. "Then lets go eating I want a burger. What about you?" he looked at you as he waited for an answer. "Sure I am fine with a burger". Both of you headed towards a fast food restaurant. After you guys had orderd a burger with fries and a drink on the side. He eats pretty fast, you chuckled as you watch him. You notice him blushing. "Hey stop laughing" he said embarassed. You laughed even more. As you stopped you saw him looking at you smiling. You started to blush as he was still staring at you and smiling. You looked away and continued to eat. After eating you and him headed towards the subway, on your way there you saw some creeps staring at you. Kuroo seemed to have noticed that and put his arm around you for a moment. He looks down at you and takes of his jacket and ties it around your waist because you were still wearing the school uniform. He put his arm again around you. "Thanks rooster head" you blushed as you thanked because of his sudden movements. The subway came and both of you sat down, it was almost empty you took out of your airpods as you wanted to plug them in you heard Kuroo saying "Can I have one too shorty?" he asked, "Sure rooster head" you answerd. You gave him one and put on duvet by boa. You looked at him and he looked at you. He chuckled and said "That is actually one of my favorite songs" you smiled at him.