Chapter 4

You closed the door and you were really blushing , I mean that was the first hug with the Kuroo Tetsuro. You changed into your pjs and did some skincare. After that you laid down and fell asleep.

-𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕞𝕒-

You texted Kenma again that you are waiting infront of his house you were about to come late to school. You rolled your eyes 

                                            Text between you and Kenma 

Y/n: Bro come down

Y/n: Kenmaaaaaaa

Y/n: ????????????????

He did not reply neither did he read anything. You ringed his bell multiple times , you saw Kuroo also coming. "Where is Kenma do you know that ? " you asked him, "No but wait I have his spare keys". He opens Kenma door both of you walk into his room and see him sleeping. You looked at Kuroo and both of you smirked , both of you jumped on Kenma and heard him scream, you guys laughed. Kenma said with an annoyed voice "What the hell get tf out of my room you two I do not want to go school today." You and Kuroo laughed and convinced Kenma to put on his uniform. After some time finally the three of you walked to your Highschool. You and Kuroo sat down next to eachother in your english class. 

"Shorty wanna hang out today , I do not have practise today?" he asked while looking at your guys teacher, "Sure rooster head, where do you want to go?" you said while smiling. "Lets go to your favorite restaurant." he said while smiling at you , "Yess rooster head". After couple of hours school finally has ended and both of you were making your way to your f/r (favorite restaurant).

Kuroo asked you "So when will we have our next lesson shorty?" you answerd "What about  saturday rooster head? " , "Would be fine with me " he smiled as he looked down at you, both of you finally reached the restaurant. You went inside and Kuroo held your chair for you. "Woww you rooster head are you starting the gentleman treatment now" you chuckled as you looked at him. "No I am not starting this is my lifetsyle." he said proudly, you started to laugh. You looked at the food menu "Mhhh I think I want f/f (favorite food) and something to drink on the side. What about you rooster head?" you looked at him "I will take the same as you shorty" he answerd. You guys placed the order and soon the waitress  brought both of your guys your food. You started to eat and again Kuroo was watching you while resting his head on his hand. You cheeks flushed pink as you noticed it. "Shorty you have good taste when it comes to food." "Thanks Kuroo" you smiled at him. He also blushed. You find it really cute. Soon enough both of you finished eating and Kuroo of course paid for you guys. "Kuroo you really did not have to do that." You smiled , he only patted your head gently. "Shorty lets go to the park nearby." he said , you just followed him. 

The park was quite empty and you guys sat down on the swings, you noticed that Kuroo goes behind you and pushes you so you can swing, you laughed and he also laughed as he pushes you harder. "KUROO STOP" you laughed while saying but of course he did not and laughed harder as he watched you trying to stop swinging. Finally he helped you to stop the slide, he looked down at you and help you stand up. "Y/n" he called you , "Yes Kuroo" you looked up , "You are really cute" he said as he brushed one of your hairstrands behind your ear as he kneelled down to be your height, you blushed really much and he seemed to notice it and smirked. "I will bring you home , okay shorty?" , " Okay , thanks" you answerd. 

Both of were walking to your place. " So shorty in 2 days it is Saturday and also the start of spring break , are you going on vacation or something ? " " No I do not have any plans rooster head , what about you ?"  "Me and Kenma thought about going to Shirahama Beach , its about a 3-hour drive south of Tokyo and we wanted to asked you if you wanted to come with us?" Kuroo asked you "I would love to come but how do we get there , do you have a car perhaps ? And will we stay at a hotel or how will we afford this and how lo-" you were about to aked thousand more  questions but Kuroo interrupted you "Shorty I will text to you everything , can I have your number?" he asked, you told him your number and texted you parents who lived further away. You only moved here to have better chances. "Rooster head we are here thanks for today I really enyjoed it !!" you said to him whil hugging him. "No need to thank shorty" he said as he hugged you thighter . Soon enough both of you let go of eachother and you went home and he watched you till you were inside of the appartment. You were changing into comfy clothes as a message pops up from an unknown number but you were sure it was Kuroo and you clicked on the message. 

unknown number: Hey shorty here is your rooster head I wanted to inform you about some details!! :)  So I have a licens and we are going to rent a car, we will stay for 5 days there. Kenmas aunt owns a house in Shimoda (a city in Japan ). You do not need to take that much money since we only need to go grocery shopping sometimes and we will pay all together. We will meet Sunday morning at my place "kuroosaddres" just take a pair of swimsuits and comfy clothes , it will be hot so make sure to pack light clothes. 

Y/n: Heyyy rooster head , I informed my parents and they said I could go :DD !! And about our lesson can you come over Saturady morning ?

Rooster Head: Yeah sure shorty! Good night <3

Y/n: Good Nightt :D

You noticed the little heart but you did not wanted to freak out because of it.