Chapter 5

It was now saturday night as you were texting with Kuroo.

Y/n: Heyy thanks for coming up , I think I did a pretty good job today :D                                                       Rooster head: No problemmm, now you should better go sleeping tomorrow early at my house shorty ! Do not dare to come late hahaahahah                                                                                                          Y/n:You should text that Kenma instead of me !!!                                                                                                    Rooster head: yeahh your right shorty :) Good night                                                                                              Y/n: Good night see you tomorrow :D                                                                                                                            Rooster head:   =)

You soon fell asleep with a smile on your face. 

-𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝟟 𝕒.𝕞. 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕘-

You were quite stressed because you did not know what to pack, finally you decided to put in :      -2 swimsuits, 1 bikini, a white tank top and a black one , some shorts and some comfy pjs along with underwear, socks , make up and some skincare. (If you would pack other things just imagine it that way). 

Finally you arrived at Kuroos place and saw him and Kenma putting their things into the trunk. You waved at them and Kuroo put your bag also into the trunk. Kenma sat at the back of the rental car and Kuroo in the drivers seat with you next to him. You hear someone snoring , both you and Kuroo turned around and laughed at Kenma while he was sleeping. "And shortyy are you excited ?" Kuroo questioned you , "A lot but I am quite tired. What about you?" you looked at him while he was not taking his eyes of the road "Nahh actually i slept pretty good. I am quite happy because I wanted to go out with both of you on vacation. I know it is not outside of the country but I mean atleas-" he was interrupted  by your soft snores, he chuckled as he put on some music and continued to drive. After the long drive Kuroo start to wake the both of you up. "Hey shorty wake up" Kuroo said as he slighty shook your arm, you opend your eyes "Are we finally there ?" you asked him while stretching yourself. "Yes" he said softly then he turned to Kenma "Kenma you fat ass wake up." he said , Kenma woke up and got out of the car. You chuckled as the three of you put your bags inside of the house of kenmas aunts house.

You guys set down and you started to talk "Should we go to the grocery store and buy some food for the week?" Kuroo and Kenma looked at eachother and agreed with you. The three of you started to search for one store and finally found one. You laughed as Kuroo placed you into the shopping cart and pushed you around. Kenma chuckled and took a photo. "Okayy lets buy some pasta , heavy cream, pizza and some snacks?" Kuroo asked the both of you , you agreed with him as Kenma was already made his way towards the enegery drinks. Kuroo helped you get out of the shopping cart. The three of you were shooked that the price was quite cheap even though you guys have bought some good stuff. You were holding one bag and Kuroo was holding two while Kenma was playing again some  games on his nitendo switch. Kuroo looked at him "Kenma be careful where you walk", Kuroo said trying to warn Kenma so that he would not bump into someone or even fall down. You chuckled as you watched them argue about some games. You were not that much into games so you could not speak with them, nor disagree with either Kuroo or Kenma. 

You guys were placing the grocery into the fridge. Kenma was upstairs and taking a nap. "Shorty let me help you put the milk up there " he smirked because he knew you were to short to reach the top of the fridge. You looked up and playfully rolled your eyes at him and gave him the milk. He looked down at you and patted your head and messed up with your hair a little bit. "Hey you rooster head. I am going to end up looking like you!" you laughed as he continued messing with your hair. You both laughed and noticed how close your guys faces were to eachother. You blushed and saw him coming closer and kissing your right cheek. "You are cute when you are blushing shorty." he said while smirking. Your cheeks flushed even a darker tone of red as you watched him putting the food into the cabinets. You helped him and also you were quite nervous  because he just kissed your right cheek. You were smiling and so was he. After you guys finished it and decided to head upstairs. Kenma told you guys that you needed to share a room. As Kuroo opend the door and widen his eyes "Shorty I can sleep on the floor." he said "What do you mean dumba-" you stopped as you looked inside the room and noticed there was only one single king sized bed. "There is no need to. We can sleep next to eachother. I do not have a problem with that. " you said as you saw his cheeks heating up "If you say so" he looked down at you. Both of you put your clothes down. You laid down as you wanted to take a nap, you felt him sit down on the bed and he was probably watching some videos. You closed your eyes as you fell asleep. He look at you and he brushes with his hand through your hair and looked at your face and smiled to himself. He puts a blanket over you and closes the blinds so you could take a better nap. He laid down next to you and closed his eyes as he suddenly felt your arms hugging his muscular arm thight and snuggle against his shoulder. He smiled as he closes his eyes and he finally falls asleep.